Sanofi Hiring 2022 M.Sc. / B. Pharmacy / M.Pharm for Associate – FFP At Mandal, India . Sanofi Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate – FFP
- Qualification: M.Sc. / B. Pharmacy / M.Pharm
- Experienced:03 to 4 years
Job Description: Sanofi Hiring For SAssociate – FFP !
- Important Details :
- Location: Mandal, India
- Post of date: 20/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mission is to Supervise and Manage routine production activities for filling in line with supply demand at MRP facility, Hyderabad.
- Manage routine shop floor operators and general workers.
- Execution of assigned jobs by supervisors
- Strict adherence to HSE policies.
- Adherence to production schedule.
- Handling of shop floor shift activities and effective communication to superiors and Co-team members.
- Ensure that facility, equipments and instruments are in validated, qualified and in calibrated status.
- Online completion of the documentations during execution of activities.
- Timely communication of requirement of consumables to supervisors.
- Safety PEP talk discussion with the shop floor persons.
- To ensure compliance of the facility, process, personnel, and documentations with cGMP all the time and make facility ready for the audit all the time.
- Hands on experience in manufacturing of human vaccines in a reputed regulatory approved facilities.
- Strong knowledge in Aseptic filling operations
- Handling of automated equipment’s. (Autoclave, vial washing, tunnel, filling and sealing machines)
- Basic Knowledge in computer system validations
- Knowledge in CIP, SIP processes.
- Ability to prepare documents (SOP’s, BMR’s, and protocols).
- Excellent communication & technical skills
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance and documentation needs
- Language requirements: English, Telugu, Hindi.
- Graduate in M.Sc. / B. Pharmacy / M.Pharm
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years of relevant experience in similar position in Pharma/Biotech industries.
- Demonstrated ability to carry out similar job at large size organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage production activity without any deviations to process procedures and HSE issue.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.