Novartis Hiring 2021 Graduate / Postgraduate in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Lifesciences, Pharmaceuticals for Analyst At Hyderabad, AP. Novartis Notification full detailes below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Analyst
- Qualification: Graduate / Postgraduate in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Lifesciences, Pharmaceuticals
- Experienced:2 +years
Job Description: Novartis Hiring For Analyst !
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad, AP
- Post of date: 27/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Learn & develop understanding to generate insights through data using available tools & technologies. Focus on developing functional understanding in Supply Chain, Quality and other domains
• Develop know how of using various visualization solutions like Tableau, Qliksense etc and Develop know how of statistical and mathematical applications to data & derive insights for decision making
• Develop know how & build capabilities in scripting language like SQL & ETL processes and Works with seniors on implementing solutions with utmost accuracy and within timelines
• Support implementing service quality and process improvement projects in the organization
• Develop understanding of working in a GxP environment and adhere to the compliance policies of Novartis and focus on timely completion of all relevant and assigned trainings
• Work in a team environment ensuring collaboration and mutual respect and focus on innovation and bringing a fresh perspective to the traditional processes
What you’ll bring to the role • Hands on experience on developing simulations and real time KPIs monitoring dashboards and expertise on ETL and data wrangling tools like Alteryx, R, Python, SQL or similar. • Good exposure on developing dashboards, UI/UX in QlikSense, Tableau, R Shiny (or similar) publish and managing access on server platform • VBA Macro and MS-Access knowledge will be an added advantage • Develop and implement data extraction, transformation and reporting processes. Transform raw data into practical business insights and Develop interactive visualizations using innovative tools (Novartis server compatible) to • Generate custom analytical insights and showcase findings to the customer and Develop and maintain machine learning models and solutions • Eliminate manual steps by developing (semi) automation scripts / workflows for improved and efficiency and enhanced work you’re doing’ quality • Support work on multi-functional projects using advance modelling and analytics techniques Desirable requirements • Graduate / Postgraduate in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Lifesciences, Pharmaceuticals or equivalent from reputed institute with Excellent verbal and written English language skills • 2+ years of hands-on experiences with relevant Experience in BI reporting and critical metric (KPI) development, testing & development ETL and data wrangling tools like Alteryx, R, Python, SQL or similar skills • Hands on expertise on developing dashboards, UI/UX in QlikSense, Tableau, R Shiny (or similar) publish and leading access on server platform
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.