Leben Life Sciences Hiring 2022 B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ B.Sc/ M.Sc- MBA (Marketing) for Executive-PMT/HR Manager At Akola . Leben Life Sciences Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive-PMT/HR Manager
- Qualification: B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ B.Sc/ M.Sc- MBA (Marketing)
- Experienced:2 to 5 years
Job Description: Leben Life Sciences Hiring For Executive-PMT/HR Manager !
- Important Details :
- Location: Akola
- Post of date:30/07/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Doing market analysis and research for developing new products and launching new products.
- Working in the Field to evaluate effectiveness of Strategies and formulate new strategies, monitor & motivate field staff.
- Training and development of Field Staff.
- Creating Artwork in conjunction with artist including conceptualizing, copywriting, designing of leave behinds, literatures, and packing materials such labels/cartons visual aids, etc.
- Formulating promotional/ marketing strategies for products and evaluating the effectiveness of the same.
- Understanding the basic requirements of artworks for packing material.
- Making action plans for each quarter as per the new strategies.
- Developing motivational activities and new innovative product ideas.
- Sourcing of competitors, references, strategies, etc.
- Overseeing systems in office for monitoring and improve sales performance of field and products.
- Planning & implementation of product strategy to achieve pre-determined sales for the brand assigned.
- Planning, Designing & Executing Marketing Strategies to provide the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, relevant clinical papers etc.
- Doing Fieldwork to understand the market, strategy implementation & Competitor’s activities. Actively participating in meetings.
- Assisting the development of the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
- Advertising agency regarding the product campaign including journal advertising, direct mail and conferences.
- Participating in Monthly sales data analysis, reports generation & preparing product forecasts.
- Communicating with the field force to assess the response to and suitability of current promotional material and to ensure that the printed promotional material is being used optimally.
- Reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors&rsquo products.
- Acting as point of first reference for all product related enquiries.
- Following instructions given by HOD.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions. Ensure Man force Adequacy is maintained and attrition is maintained in desired limits.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier. Coordinates Safety Committee meetings and acts as Safety Director. Prepares budget of human resources operations.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
- Ensuring FDA compliances for the company.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.