Jubilant Life Sciences Limited,(erstwhile Jubilant Organosys) is an integrated Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company. As India’s largest Custom Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS) player and a leading Drug Discovery and Development Solutions provider out of India, it is constantly engaged in delivering value to its global customers through innovative technologies, products and services.Jubilant Life Sciences Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Quality -Executive/Engineer / Senior Engineer -Technology Transfer( FEMALE ONLY )
- Qualification: M.Sc (Organic Chemistry) / B.sc/B.Tech / M.Tech – Chemical Engineering
- Experienced:02-6 yrs
Job Description: Greeting from Jubilant Life Sciences Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Gajraula
- Post of date:03/04/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
9th April , 8.30 AM – 3.30 PM
Radisson Blu , Plot No A IIE Pantnagar Metropolis City Rudrapur Uttarakhand,263153
Contact – ( 9899234202 )
Quality – Executive ( FEMALE ONLY )
Department – Quality
Summary of Job
- Sampling and testing of Finish products and raw materials
- Sampling and testing of Finished products
- Sampling and testing of Raw materials
- Preparation and release of COA
- Preparation of Specification and STP
- Handling of instrument handling like GC, HPLC, IR, UV, MP system. KF and auto titrator
- Preparation and standardization of reagent solutions to ensure authenticity of results
- Investigation of customer complaints
- Calibration of instruments
- Data punching in ERP system
- Maintaining good house keeping and safe work practice
- Proper record keeping and sample management
Qualification & Experience
- M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)
- Experience: 2-3 years working experience in reputed Chemical/pharma based organization
Key Competencies ( Technical, Functional & Behavioral)
- Knowledge of handling of instruments like GC, HPLC, IR, UV, melting point system, KF & auto titrator.
- Knowledge of ISO and NABL related activities
- Knowledge of GLP and ICH guidelines
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Good behavior and having positive attitude
Engineer / Senior Engineer -Technology Transfer( FEMALE ONLY )
Department – Technology Transfer
Job Location – Gajraula
B.Tech / M.Tech – Chemical Engineering
1.3 to 8 Years in Process Engg & Tech Transfer of Fine / Speciality Chemicals / Pharma Products
2.Experience in Technology Development, Process Engg & Technology Transfer of new products / processes from Lab scale to Plant Scale
3.Engg Assessment & Designing the solutions for Critical Safety & Scale-up issues for New Processes
4.Experience in Retrofitting of Products in Multipurpose Plants
5.EHS Knowledge to design safe equipment systems for handling Hazardous Chemicals / Reactions
6.Planning, Coordination & People Management Skills
7.Coordination with R&D and Manufacturing Plants
1.To understand & absorb the new process / technology from R&D team
2.Engg Assessment of new process / tech package to identify critical issues for safe scale-up
3.Develop, Design and validate the solution for critical scale-up issues along with R&D Team
4.Safety & Scale-up data generation, Interpretation for Design of Plant Scale systems
5.Process Conceptualization for Plant Scale – Mass Balance, Energy Balance, Key Equipment Requirements,
6.Cycle Time Estimations, Utility Requirements, Manufacturing Cost Estimations
7.Planning, Coordination & Closure of key activities for Kilo Lab / Pilot Plant trials – Facility assessment & retrofitting, Batch Planning, RMs, Mechanical activities,
QA / QC activities, EHS Aspects, Process /
8.Operational Safety assessments, SOPs, Operator Trainings, HAZOP,HIRA,PSM.
9.RFP preparation and submission to BD team.
10.Engg & Tech Transfer Support for Plant Scale Retrofitting, Commissioning & Validation Batches (3 to 5 Nos) and Troubleshooting, if any
11.Customer Updates on Engineering and Tech transfer activities
12.Kilo Lab / Pilot Batch Data Management and Preparation scale-up report for Manufacturing
1.Quality & Timelines of Engg Assessment & Technical Solutions in New Process Development
2.Kilo Lab / Pilot Batch Data Management and Preparation scale-up report for Manufacturing
3.Scale up of new product from pilot to commercial scale.
4.Effective Campaign Data / Report Management.