Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Walk-in interview 2021 for Senior Officer- Quality & Complaince At India-Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai.Johnson & Johnson Private Limited Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Post Name: Senior Officer- Quality & Complaince
- Qualification: Master’s Degree in Microbiology, Master’s Degree in Biotechnology
- Experience:5 to 8 years
- Location: India-Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Senior Officer- Quality & Complaince in Johnson & Johnson Private Limited !
Primary Duties and Responsibilities as Microbiologist
• To ensure implementation of Good Laboratory Practices & Good Documentation Practices in the Quality Control Laboratory.
• On-time & accurate disposition decision for all Materials and Products post testing.
• Responsible for performing, supervision of testing & disposition on materials and products as approved competent Technical Staff (CTS) in Microbiology section from local FDA.
• Sampling, testing and review for all RM, PM, Intermediates & Finished products manufactured in Plant for Microbiological testing
• Responsible for overall functioning of the Microbiology lab, in accordance with GLP as per Internal/External & Regulatory requirements.
• Oversight & Support in all routine activities in microbiology lab such as, Media Preparation, Cleaning and Sanitization, Environmental Monitoring, Water System Monitoring, Routine monitoring of Equipment and Instruments in microbiology lab, Utility samples collection and analysis and routine culture maintenance activity.
• Support to Validation/Qualification, maintenance, upkeep & related documentation for Micro
Lab Equipment’s (Autoclaves, Incubators, LAF’s, etc.)
• Support to Validation/Qualification and periodic monitoring of Direct Impact Systems e.g., HVAC System (Environment monitoring), Purified Water System, Compressed Air, Moist Heat Sterilizer and Autoclave etc. and their trending & record maintenance.
• Management of lab documents, logbooks, Trends & record retention as per applicable SOPs.
• Maintain Lab compliance w.r.t. Data back-up , Data Integrity, CSV, review of lab logbooks & analytical records.
• Ensuring compliance of the procurement requirements and maintaining adequate inventory of the Chemical, Microbiological Media, and other required items in laboratory.
• Quality System documentation preparation & control (SOP, STM, TM, etc.), preparation of Validation, Requalification Protocols for laboratory Instruments/Equipment.
• Ensure timely closure of investigations and NC, CAPA, GCC & OOS/OOT related to laboratory and Plant (Whenever assigned).
• To conduct microbiological investigation & troubleshooting, for cause basis.
• Audit Readiness of lab for internal/external audits as per J&J Quality & EHS standards and Cosmetics rules 2020 compliance.
• Actively participate in routine testing activities, as needed.
• Authors and revises procedures under minimal supervision.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations & conducts periodic safety audits.
• Capable to perform work under minimum supervision and will provide oversite to projects and assist another Chemist as needed.
• To interact with chemists and other personnel regarding testing, procedures performed, related results and prepare reports.
• Works to learn and improve on other techniques and tasks.
• Works under minimum supervision to ensure all work performed is executed in compliance with standard operating procedures, good manufacturing practices, and applicable regulations.
Minimum Skills Requirements
• Must have the ability and skill to perform detailed job requirements noted above competently, safely, and proficiently.
• A self-starter, motivated person who possesses good interpersonal skills capable of effectively interacting with all departments and client personnel.
• Must have excellent organizational, verbal communication, Technical documentation skills, Good Computer skills and well versed in SAP Functionalities.
• Knowledge of safe laboratory practices, proper knowledge of handling chemicals and samples.
• Must be a team player with high integrity and reliability
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.