Colgate-Palmolive Hiring 2021 Master of Science (Chemistry / Pharma / Bio-chemistry / Chemistry related discipline) for Associate Analyst I – EHS At Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Colgate-Palmolive Notification full detailes below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate Analyst I – EHS
- Qualification: Master of Science (Chemistry / Pharma / Bio-chemistry / Chemistry related discipline)
- Experienced:3+ years
Job Description: Colgate-Palmolive Hiring For Associate Analyst I – EHS !
Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Note:Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation
- Post of date: 12/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Process Colgate requests to generate Colgate final product, intermediate, Global flavor and fragrances Dangerous Goods and Transportation classifications in all relevant business languages. Regulations include, but are not limited to, UN Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods – Model Regulations, DOT, IATA, IMDG, ADR, MARPOL 73/78, IBC, any applicable country-specific and local regulations, etc.
- Utilize SDS work-flow within SAP and develop knowledge of SAP SDS generation functionality to ensure seamless process flow between SDS and Dangerous Goods requirements
- Develop knowledge of Transportation regulations into relevant Colgate business processes within SAP
- Ensure the Transportation Classification content of Colgate SDS is accurate.
- Understand needs and develop internal networks with EHS, Customer Supply & Logistics, Network Operations, CDO, Regulatory and Business partners as required to support transportation classification needs and requirements.
- Adjust work processes as additional geographies are included in the generation process and/or utilize SAP SDS generation functionality.
- Develop process for banding of categories and/or sub-categories by geographic requirements to streamline classification process.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.