IQVIA Hiring 2022 Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree for Associate Consultant At Mumbai, Maharashtra, . IQVIA Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate Consultant
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree
Job Description: IQVIA Hiring For SAssociate Consultant !
- Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Post of date: 29/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to solutions for service delivery, managed services, or implementation oriented client projects. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions to leading small teams. Contributes to meeting client satisfaction objectives. Develops modules and low level designs while monitoring technical quality standards of onshore / offshore developers.
• Supporting the design and build of new technology solutions including; understanding business needs, determining product specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies
• Conducting market research; to understand business needs and generating product requirements
• Managing internal and external cross functional stakeholders to support product development
• Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives to client questions
• Working in a team of like-minded professionals to create reports, presentations, workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders, under the guidance our “the best on the business” team leaders
• Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities
• Working independently and as part of a team
• Assisting development and writing of proposals with senior support
• Attending, supporting and presenting at client meetings
• Contributing to learning, development and recruiting
• Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree Life Sciences / Economics / Business Pref Or
• Master’s Degree Life Sciences / Economics / Business Pref Or
• Ph.D. With commercial experience in the healthcare industry Pref
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals. Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline. Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area. Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors. Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace. Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies. Effective time management skills.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.