Hikal Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 Hikal Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.Established in 1988, Hikal is a reliable partner to companies in the Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Agrochemicals and Specialty Chemicals industries
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Ware house /Stores In charge -API Manufacturing/TSD Officer – Process Engineering -API Manufacturing
- Qualification: B.Com in Commerce, B.Sc in Chemistry/B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical
- Experienced:0 to 4 years
- Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting From Hikal Ltd !!!!
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post of date:17/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Job Roles :
- Receipt of raw material, packing materials & miscellaneous materials, as per standard operating procedure and identify and take appropriate action (e.g., communicate to purchasing, initiate quality note, etc. for exception situations e.g., under/over quantity, damaged shipment, contaminated shipment, etc.)
- To ensure labeling and documentation performed for the received materials as per procedure and send to the received documents (C of A, Invoices, etc.) to respective departments as per timeline.
- To ensure Daily dispensing activity and documentation as per the procedures.
- Performing Day today Task likes calibration, temperature & humidity records, checklist updating, etc.
- To dispense Raw and Packing material as per dispensing procedure to production against Production requirement.
- Updating online warehouse documents.
- To arrange and store material as per the status in material storage area.
- Supplying Dispensed material to production plant in closed vehicle.
- Monitoring of retest and expired materials.
- Storage of materials, location updating and status labeling.
- Physical stock verification.
- To provide data and monthly reports (accurate and up-to-date inventory records) which highlight issues and solutions, together with improvements (MIS preparation).
- Timely and correct material issuance to production/packaging.
- Arranging the materials as per chemical compatibility.
- Conduct cycle counts and ensure 100% inventory accuracy to support inventory optimization.
For further details contact Email : email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities
- Technology absorption & transfer from R&D to pilot scale & commercial scale for new products
- Adopt of new technology for reduction of time cycle and manpower.
- Conducting HAZOP for any product/process/plant and preparation of HAZOP report.
- Support the respective department personnel during execution of new initiatives/modifications/ improvements in existing processes.
- Preparation of P&IDs and PFDs
- Trouble shooting of plant problems and de-bottle necking of processes.
- Discussion with pilot plant and QA for execution of project
- Mapping of equipment for any new products in different plants
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum 1.5 + years of Experience in TSD department ,API Manufacturing industry with B.Tech in Chemical Degree .
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information .