Global Calcium Pvt Ltd Walk-in Interview 2023.Global Calcium Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Global Calcium is USFDA, EU-GMP, COFEPRIS approved manufacturer specialized in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Mineral Actives. Today, Global Calcium represents the true hallmark of quality when it comes to pharmaceutical products.
- Department: WAREHOUSE
- Positions: Associate/Officer/Executive
- Qualification: ANY DEGREE
- Experienced: 1-5 YEARS IN PHARMA INDUSTRY
Job Description: Greeting from Global Calcium Pvt Ltd !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: HOSUR
- Post of date: 24/01/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk-in interview Date: 25 JAN 2023
Timings: 10:00 AM TO 1:00 PM
Venue: GOBAL CALCIUM PVT LTD, 125&126, SIPCOT INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, PHASE-1, HOSUR -635126
Planning & Execution
1. Planning for respective shifts and Execution of Warehouse activity
2. Co-ordinate with different departments such as production, QA, QC
1. CGMP regulation in the warehouse department.
2. Monitoring and Documentation of warehouse activities.
3. Preparation of standards operating procedures for operation and cleaning.
1. Coordination with the manufacturing Team for planning & schedules for dispensing Activity
2. Calibration of balance as per schedule like weekly and daily verification.
3. Checking the cleaning activities of materials packing and dispensing Rooms and dispensing booths etc.
4. Monitoring of Differential and maintenance of log sheets by filter cleaning
5. Dispensing of Raw materials and packing materials as per BMRS following FIFO & FEFO
6. Calibration of weighing balances.
7. Daily temperature / Relative humidity monitoring and recording in Warehouse.
8. Dispensing of Raw& packing materials.
9. Handling of returned Raw & Packaging materials from production.
10. Ensuring the status labelling.
11. Coordination with QC for sampling activity.
12. Following the safety procedures.
13. Online documentation as per the written standard operating procedures.
14. Attending periodical training of SOP’s.