Global Calcium Pvt Ltd Walk-in Interview 2023.Global Calcium Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Global Calcium is USFDA, EU-GMP, COFEPRIS approved manufacturer specialized in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Mineral Actives. Today, Global Calcium represents the true hallmark of quality when it comes to pharmaceutical products.
- Department: QC Officers/ Executive/ Senior Executive
- Positions: Officers/ Executive/ Senior Executive
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experienced: 3-8 YEARS IN PHARMA INDUSTRY
Job Description: Greeting from Global Calcium Pvt Ltd !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: HOSUR
- Post of date: 29/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
1st April , 9.30 AM – 12.00 PM
Global Calcium Pvt Ltd, 125&126, SIPCOT Industrial Complex, Phase I, Hosur-635126, Tamil Nadu, India.
Contact – Ezhilarasi.M
Roles and Responsibilities
Experience in API industry only will be considered
1. On-time Sampling, Testing and documentation of all inward samples such as raw materials, In-process samples, intermediates, finished products by HPLC and GC.
2. To carry out the analysis of all inward samples as per the approved individual product specifications and standard testing procedures and monographs.
3. Testing and reporting of raw material vendor samples as per approved standard testing procedures and Specifications.
4. Periodic update of logbooks, registers and all other documents immediately after the analysis.
5. Calibration of instruments and equipment as per the standard operating and calibration procedures.
6. To carry out daily calibration of instruments such as Analytical balances, pH meters. etc
7. Experience in wet analysis.
8. Testing and Reporting of R&D developmental samples as per the requirements.
9. Good knowledge of HPLC/GC method development.
10. Experience in method validation HPLC/GC
11. Experience in method transfer activity.
12. Preparation of SOP and protocols