Global Calcium Pvt Ltd Walk-in Interview 2023. Global Calcium Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates Send Your Resume On Hr Mail .Global Calcium is USFDA, EU-GMP, COFEPRIS approved manufacturer specialized in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Mineral Actives. Today, Global Calcium represents the true hallmark of quality when it comes to pharmaceutical products.
- Department: Executive – QA( QMS)
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced: 3 – 8 years
Job Description: Greeting from Global Calcium Pvt Ltd !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hosur
- Post of date: 20/02/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Review and Implementation of ISO 9001 standards, Quality Management System compliance, cGMP standards, ISO 14001, Halal & HACCP standards.
2. Responsible to carry out the Food & Feed Safety Activities and ensure to comply the statuatory and regulatory requirements.
Handling of QMS( Quality Management Systems):
1. Preparation and Review of Quality System Standard Operating Procedures as per compliance with ISO & Regulatory guidelines.
2 Receipt, login, review, co-ordination, follow-ups with respective department and tracking of Change management, edit forms with impact assessment and implementation effectiveness.
3. Receipt, login, review, co-ordination, follow-ups with respective department and tracking of Deviation management, Laboratory incidents with implementation of CAPA.
4. Handling of OOSs, incident and OOTs through detailed investigations to establish suitable CAPA.
5. Coordination on Customer compliants and Customer Returns investigation and relevant CAPA.
6. Handling of Internal Audits and Compliance as per ICH Q& guidelines.
7. Preparation and Review of Product Quality Review.
8. Co-ordination in CAPA.
9. Co-ordination with Purchase/ Marketing to fix the Vendor Audit and conducting vendor Audits, relevant CAPA compliance and Implementation.
10. Co-ordination on Training program of Quality System Procedures and other relevant Procedures.
11. Preparation and Co-ordination for Halal and Kosher certifications.
12. Review of vendor questionnaires and co-ordination in vendor qualification.
13. Co-ordination on Audit related activities and relevant documents.
14. Document Management control.
Interested candidates to send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with below details,
1. Total Experience:
2. Current CTC:
3. Expected CTC:
4. Notice Period: