Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2021 M.Pharm – Pharmaceutical chemistry / Ph.D. / M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry/Degree/Diploma Freshers for Sr. Research Officer / Research Officer – Analytical R&D At Navi Mumbai, Sinnar.Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can Send Your resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Sr. Research Officer / Research Officer – Analytical R&D
- Qualification: M.Pharm – Pharmaceutical chemistry / Ph.D. / M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry/Degree/Diploma
- Experience:4 to 9 years
Job Description: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Hiring For Sr. Research Officer / Research Officer – Analytical R&D !
Important Details :
- Location: Navi Mumbai, Sinnar
- Post of date: 08/11/2021
- Note:Interested candidates may apply to this role via Naukri or share their CVs with Mr. Bhushan Wadgaonkar on Bhushan.Wadgaonkar@glenmarkpharma.com or Mr. Dhurjuti Dhibar on Dhurjuti.Dhibar@glenmarkpharma.com
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
The role involves support to various activities that are involved in Analytical Development process for various dosage forms in aerosol (MDI, DPI, Nebulizer, Nasal) form for different Markets. The goal of this role is to deliver services with an accuracy in results and shall within agreed timelines set by Group leader.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Initial Sample Analysis – Analysis for Assay, Related substance, Dissolution profile, BRS & APSD
2. Stability Study Analysis
3. Method Development
4. In-Vitro study & Characterization study to be perform
5. Working std preparation & Standardization
6. Analytical Technology transfer and Validation support at different site
7. Calibration and qualification of Instruments
Candidate should have 4 to 10 years of total work experience in Analytical Development (preferably in Aerosols) and handling ANDA.
Knowledge and Skills (Functional / Technical)
Should be well acquainted with handling below equipment:
- High Performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) / GC (Gas Chromatography)
- MDI ACS / MDI FD-10 system Auto actuation system
- ACI (Anderson Cascade Impactor) & NGI (Next Generation Impactor)/Sprayview-ADSA.
- Malvern Particle size Analysis
- Coulometer for Water content
- Other common instruments (Micro balance / UV spectrometer / FTIR etc.).
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited [Glenmark] is an India-based growing pharmaceutical company headquartered at Mumbai [formerly, Bombay]. Incorporated in 1977, the Company is focused on the manufacture and marketing of formulation products and active pharmaceutical ingredients [API] in India as well as globally and enjoys a diversified and growing presence in regulated and developing international markets.