GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited Hiring 2022. GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior / QA Executive
- Qualification: University degree in relevant Science or Engineering discipline.
- Experienced:For QA Executive, at least 2 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred. For Senior QA Executive, between 2-5 years in pharmaceutical experience
Job Description: GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited Hiring For Senior / QA Executive !
- Important Details :
- Location: Singapore – Tuas
- Post of date:26/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
To provide QA oversight over Quality Control activities to maintain cGMP compliance in line with GSK and regulatory standards.
Key Responsibilities Area:
- Interact with QC personnel in day to day operations to ensure cGMP compliance.
- Support compliance in QC areas by regularly conducting shop floor visits for checklist review, housekeeping checks, verify compliance with SOP’s etc.
- Provide quality input and assistance in managing unplanned event investigations, CAPA implementation and change control monitoring
- Ensure changes implemented in QC areas are properly managed to prevent potential adverse impact to testing operations.
- Authorise QA processes, eg Quality Tag outs, Conditional equipment releases, room releases etc
Review and approval of relevant QC documentation as assigned, for example:
- LSOPs/Checklists/Job lists
- Master Data Change Requests
- Analytical protocols and reports
- Compendial gap assessments
- Change controls
- Quality Tag Outs
Other activities as assigned, for example:
- Support site complaint investigation
- Support periodic quality product review
- Perform internal audits
- Perform risk assessment and/or gap analysis
- Comply with company requirements on EHS
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.