GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited Hiring 2022. GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Regulatory Associate Manager – III
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Science or Life Sciences/Master’s degree, PhD
- Experienced: equivalent work experience within Regulatory Affairs in the Drug development environment.
Job Description: GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited Hiring For Regulatory Associate Manager – III !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Post of date:30/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
The Job Holder provides support to GRA Labelling staff, Regulatory Matrix Teams and Local Operating Companies to ensure the timely update, management and communication of quality regional/country Product Information (PI)/labelling and supporting documentation. The Job Holder ensures effective coordination, communication and maintenance of regional/country labelling documents and data in regulatory systems in accordance with defined standards and processes.
- Author and compile Regional/Country PI as per regulatory authority labelling requirements and GSK process and standards.
- Author and compile market-specific supporting documentation for labelling submissions in accordance with regulatory authority requirements and GSK process and standards.
- Provide support to global and local GRA team members through preparation of other labelling documents as required
- Complete quality and consistency checks of labelling document content.
- Efficiently coordinate and manage labelling documentation and data in regulatory systems.
- Provide advice regarding regulatory authority labelling requirements and GSK labelling process and standards to GRA global/local roles and via Regulatory Matrix Teams.
- Effectively communicate with GSK staff (including GRA, Global safety and medical, and Local Operating Companies) to author, compile and deliver quality labelling documents. May communicate with Regulatory Agencies and third parties on behalf of GRA labelling staff.
- Support other regulatory functions and participate in other projects and activities as needed, such as leading the design and implementation of changes to labelling processes and evaluation of new agency labelling requirements.
- For some roles, may be required to perform translation of labelling text into identified languages.
- Subject Matter Expert in country/regional labelling content and process for markets with complex labelling requirements:
- provides coaching, mentoring and knowledge sharing within GSK Labelling skill group
- completes quality checks for colleagues’ outputs
- effectively manages interactions with Senior Stakeholders
- takes accountability for the management of labelling deliverables for country/region, including delivery of high-quality outputs to timelines
- may represent GSK externally
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.