GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited Hiring 2022 Bachelors or Master’s degree in biological or healthcare science qualification or experience within Regulatory Affairs in the Drug development environment for Regulatory Specialist III At Bengaluru Luxor North Tower . GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Regulatory Specialist III
- Qualification: Bachelors or Master’s degree in biological or healthcare science qualification or experience within Regulatory Affairs in the Drug development environment
- Experienced:0-6 years of relevant experience of preparing electronic regulatory submissions.
Job Description: GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited Hiring For Regulatory Specialist III !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bengaluru Luxor North Tower
- Email id:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post of date: 04/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Purpose – Assemble, link and publish submission packages that meet Regulatory Authority technical standards and GSK requirements and schedules.
Key Responsibilities :
- Advise and assist authors with the preparation of submission content and use of GSK document management systems and procedures
- Maintain knowledge of relevant Regulatory Authority rules and GSK standards associated with submission format
- Participate & Lead in the creation and implementation of publishing working practices and procedures aimed at simplifying processes and increasing quality.
- Deliver of complex submission packages independently, to agreed schedule and technical specification
- Check compliance of others’ work with requirements and standards
- Advise and assist authors with more complex or non-routine content preparation or document management procedures
- Support submission team review and approval procedures
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.