GlaxoSmithKline Hiring 2021 Bachelor’s degree for Regulatory Publishing Associate At India – Hyderabad. GlaxoSmithKline Notification full detailes below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Regulatory Publishing Associate
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced:01 to 4 years
Job Description: GlaxoSmithKline Hiring For Regulatory Publishing Associate !
Important Details :
- Location: India – Hyderabad
- Post of date: 08/12/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Responsible for the publishing of centrally supported regulatory dossiers for regulatory affairs category teams, either for direct submission to regulatory authorities, or for submission via local regulatory teams.
- Responsible for the publishing of R&D clinical study reports for the medical operations team.
- Participate in publishing activities and resource management of all assigned submissions/reports/documents in compliance with internal and external publishing quality standards. Works in a collaborative effort with regulatory associates from central function and LOC to ensure assigned submission work is accomplished to agreed timings.
- Prioritize publishing work on dossiers and study reports in order to meet agreed regulatory targets. Work may be self-prioritized or may come from a more senior-level person in the group as part of a larger work plan.
- Develops good working relationships with internal and external customers to facilitate effective communication and to ensure that customers adhere to publishing quality expectations and timelines with respect to the submission assembly and publication process.
- Supports regulatory & medical customers to resolve publishing related issues, with support from senior management as required.
- Provides advice and guidance on the production and publishing of regulatory submissions to R&D project teams, and regulatory affairs directly, to agree approaches and timelines for the supply of submission documents and data for submission preparation.
- Contributes (as per assigned goals) to the evolution of publishing capability, including system enhancements, best-practice process improvements and regulatory intelligence.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-4 year of publishing experience of medicinal dossiers in electronic format; preferable in eCTD format
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work carefully under time constraints and prioritize accordingly
- Adaptable to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Exposure to work within a regulated environment, ideally in drug development
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.