GlaxoSmithKline Walk-in interview 2021 for Expert Sales Executive, PRS At Ghaziabad.GlaxoSmithKline Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:GlaxoSmithKline
- Post Name: Expert Sales Executive, PRS
- Qualification: B.Pharm/B.Sc
- Minimum Experience:2 to 7 years
- Location: Ghaziabad
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Expert Sales Executive, PRS in GlaxoSmithKline !
- Ensure favorable recommendation in form of prescriptions by scientific promotion for Expert detailed brands for relevant specialty.
- Demonstrate effective Pre and Post Call Planning customized to specific HCP requirements.
- Understand territory performance data, build doctor & chemist profiles for effective territory management.
- Maintain and reconcile monthly inventory of all inputs and samples.
- Timely reporting as per systems & process laid out by the organization.
- High engagement with the GT team and other relevant. Regional stakeholders to ensure delivery of overall regional Business plan.
- Respond promptly to HCP queries within the individual’s area of knowledge or seek support to resolve the same.
Strict adherence to compliance protocols of the organization, including but not limited to reporting adverse events.
Desired Qualifications – Science/Commerce graduate, B.Pharm/B.Sc with 2-7 yrs of experience of working in a Pharma
What We Can Offer You
GSK’s dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
Our Culture Supporting Your Future
Our aim is to create a work environment where you will be supported with development opportunities and a brilliant work/ Life balance. If you share our priorities of innovation, performance and trust and are motivated to contribute towards bringing the best to our customers, then we’d love to hear from you. We can offer you a collaborative and learning environment, where you will be supported with development opportunities and a brilliant work/life balance. We encourage all our employees to:
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Every day, we help improve the health of millions of people around the world by discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We are building a stronger purpose and performance culture underpinned by our values and expectations – so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.