Gland Pharma Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 M.Sc for Research Associate/Chemist – API Process R&D At Visakhapatnam . Gland Pharma Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Research Associate/Chemist – API Process R&D
- Qualification: M.Sc
- Experienced:3 to 5 years
Job Description: Gland Pharma Ltd Hiring For Research Associate/Chemist – API Process R&D !
- Important Details :
- Location: Visakhapatnam
- Post of date: 25/3/2022
- Contact:M Nagababu – 9618626251 (Timings: 09:30 to 17:30)
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Date & Time: 28 March , 9.30 AM – 12.30 PM
Venue:GLAND PHARMA LIMITED PLOT NO: 49&50, JN PHARMACITY, PARAWADA, VISAKHAPATNAM – 531019
Roles and Responsibilities
- To give & shape specific instructions received from Manager (PD lab in-charge/ Head).
- To perform lab trials to improve/modify the commercial API processes for better yields and quality
- To perform the lab trials to approve new vendors for KSMs and KIs.
- To perform experiments to trouble shoot the ongoing plant manufacturing process issues.
- To monitor the process validation batches/ improvement batches till its completion.
- To prepare the SOPs and other documents as per schedule.
- The laboratory quality systems and records should be followed /maintained.
- To prepare the quality relevant documents in coordination with Quality Assurance department as needed.
- Should undergo periodic GMP training and Job oriented training.
- To undertake any other job as may be assigned by the Manager (PD Lab HOD).
Note: Only Male candidates required to work in shifts.
Work location: Gland Pharma Limited Plot No. 49 & 50, JN Pharmacity, Parawada, Visakhapatnam – 531019
A holistic objective of dispensing health through a portfolio of injectable products across various therapeutic segments and delivery systems, has helped us expand to seven manufacturing facilities in India, with a capacity of approximately 750 million units. These include four facilities with 22 production lines for finished formulations and three Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) facilities. Our products are produced at world-class manufacturing facilities and conform to global compliance, regulatory and quality specifications.