Galentic Pharma (India) Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2022 MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization, M.Pharma in Any Specialization, M.Tech in Any Specialization for Executive / Senior Executive – Formulation Development (Semi Solids) At Mumbai (All Areas) . Galentic Pharma (India) Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates can Send Resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Department: Formulation Development – R&D
- Post Name: Executive / Senior Executive – Formulation Development (Semi Solids)
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization, M.Pharma in Any Specialization, M.Tech in Any Specialization
- Experienced:05 to 8 years
Job Description: Galentic Pharma (India) Pvt Ltd Hiring For Executive / Senior Executive – Formulation Development (Semi Solids) !
- Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai (All Areas)
- Post of date:05/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for generic and NDA formulation development of sterile ophthalmic and non-sterile dermatological products for regulated and non-regulated markets.
- Conduct literature search, patent evaluation and preparation of literature report.
- Preparation and/or review of documents such as formulation development approach paper, stability protocol and report, drug-excipient study protocol and report, bill of material, master formula card, batch manufacturing record, product development report, SOP, format, CoA, etc.
- Pre-formulation studies including API and innovator product characterization, etc.
- Procurement of API, raw material and packaging material for development batches.
- Manufacturing of lab scale batches and evaluation of in-process, finished product and stability samples.
- Conduct formula and process optimization studies.
- Execution of technology transfer and monitoring of scale-up, pilot, trial/engineering, exhibit/ registration batches and validation activities at plant.
- Must have knowledge and expertise in aseptic area and handling of machinery/equipment related to topical dosage forms.
- Issuance, maintenance, writing, review of raw data, completeness check and archival of laboratory notebook.
- Review and/or approve documents and provide technical support to Plant production team during technology transfer and/or validation whenever applicable.
- Routine calibration and qualification of laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Training coordinator for new joinee in Formulation Development team.
- Provide training and guidance to junior scientists in formulation development.
- Perform installation and qualification procedure for instruments and equipment along with calibration of all instruments and equipment as required.
- Co-ordination with service engineers for instrument and equipment calibration, maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Support GDP, GLP, internal and external audit and compliance related activities within department to be in-line with QMS and USFDA requirement.
- Follow strict adherence to Good Documentation Practices and Good Laboratory Practices.
- Co-ordinate and interact with Analytical Development, QA, Purchase, Procurement, Regulatory Affairs, Production, QC, etc. for smooth execution of various projects.
- Assess requirement for new instrument/equipment, prepare URS, obtain comparative data, and monitor installation and qualification procedure.
- Maintenance of Formulation lab functionality as per requirement.
- Candidates with hands-on experience in QbD and DoE preferred.
- Must have good communication, writing and inter-personal skills.
- Effective planning, quality execution and organization of work is a must.
- Any other duties as per organizational requirements.
Interested pharma candidates apply at email@example.com
Job Location – R&D Center, Andheri East – Mumbai