QPS Bioserve Walk In Interview 2022 B.Sc in Chemistry ,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry for Clinical Research Executive, Executive At Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Balanagar ) . QPS Bioserve Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Clinical Research Executive, Executive
- Qualification: B.Sc in Chemistry ,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experienced: Freshers
Job Description: QPS Bioserve Hiring For Clinical Research Executive, Executive !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Balanagar )
- Contact – Gayatri Battina ( 04068375555 )
- Email id:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post of date:16/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that feasibility and readiness of the clinical unit, emergency unit and equipments for conduction of the study activities.
- Ensures that regulatory related documents, approved Protocol and Informed consent forms etc., are available with the Trial Master File.
- Arrangement of all study related documents as per the protocol requirements.
- Ensures that the all study related volunteers documents are compiled and available for the check-in activity.
- Coordinate for subject enrollment process during check-In and end of the study.
- Performed the study related activities as per GCP, Principles and ethics, the applicable regulatory requirements, protocol and its amendments.
- Obtained and documented the informed consent in compliance with the applicable regulatory requirement(s), GCP and ethical principles.
- Training the subjects on dos and donts during the study.
- Coordination with investigator and coordinators for drug administration activity.
- Administration of Investigational drug products to the study subjects.
- Coordination with the clinical staff for drug administration, sample collection, vitals checking and processing etc., is performed according to the protocol.
- Reporting of adverse events to investigator / physician for adverse event management.
- Coordination with the dietician for standardized diet distribution as per the study protocol.
- Ensures all withdrawals and dropouts of study subjects are reported to the Coordinators.
- Ensures subject compliance to all the study related activities.
- Ensures timely and accurate transcription of data from the source documents
Desired Candidate Profile can send their profiles to email@example.com and can also walk in to below address with profiles and academic documents.
QPS Bioserve India pvt Ltd
plot 47, 2nd Floor, IDA Balanagar
Near Balanagar X roads
Perks and Benefits -Nil
* Preferable for Male candidates.
QPS was founded in 1995. Today, the company is considered one of the top CROs in the world. QPS is a GLP/GCP-compliant contract research organization (CRO) supporting discovery, preclinical and clinical drug development. QPS provides quality services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients worldwide.