Novo Nordisk Recruitment 2022 Holds University degree in life science or engineering (e.g. B.Sc., MSc, MD) or equivalent. for Associate Statistical Monitor At Bangalore, India . Novo Nordisk Notification full details below. Intrested and eligible candidates Apply Online.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate Statistical Monitor
- Qualification: Holds University degree in life science or engineering (e.g. B.Sc., MSc, MD) or equivalent.
- Experienced: 0-2 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry and preferably 1 year of experience with exploration and/ or visualisation of clinical trial data and scientific data.
Job Description: Novo Nordisk Hiring For Associate Statistical Monitor !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Post of date:17/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Associate Statistical Monitor is responsible for operating and maintaining the centralised Statistical Monitoring function in Global Development. The Statistical Monitoring function is one element of the Novo Nordisk compliance with Risk Based Monitoring. The Statistical Monitoring function is responsible for identifying clinical data patterns which could indicate irregularities, non-compliance with protocol specifications, or fraud not otherwise captured. Findings which may impact the data quality of the registration package for a new drug application and thus the approvability of new drug candidates. The Associate Statistical Monitor is responsible for communicating irregularities to relevant stakeholders including management.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining the Statistical Monitoring function for the detection of unusual data patterns, systematic errors and potential lack of compliance or fraud across trials and projects in Global Development.
- Responsible for communicating findings to trial teams/project teams and management and contribute to the prevention of the occurrence of low quality or erroneous data and the correction of such data.
- Contribute in developing the competencies of structured Statistical Monitoring.
- Responsible for knowledge sharing, skill building and good collaboration with stakeholders and colleagues.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply