Chemveda Life Sciences Walk In Interview 2022.Chemveda Life Sciences Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: R&D (CRO/PR&D)
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry)
- Experienced:0 – 8 years
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description: Chemveda Life Sciences Hiring For R&D (CRO/PR&D) !
- Important Details :
- Location: Mallapur, Hyderabad
- Post of date:06/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Contact – HR ( 04027207710 )
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are conducting Walk-In interviews on 9th Sep 2022 for multiple positions in Discovery Chemistry Solutions (CRO) and PR&D (CRAMS/API).
Date: Friday, 9th Sep 2022
Time: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Chemveda Life Sciences Pvt Ltd.(Mallapur Unit), 2nd floor, Plot No. 177, IDA Mallapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500076.
Chemveda Life Sciences Pvt Ltd. Plot#B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad.
You can attend the interview at your convenient location.
1. Job Description :
Department: Discovery Chemistry Solutions
Positions: Research Chemist/Research Associate /Senior Research Associate
Qualification :M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry) with 3-9 years of relevant CRO experience.
* Ph.D Candidates with 0-3 years of relevant experience, can also appear for the interview with their PPT.
*Candidates with 1-3 years of API-R&D experience can also apply.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purification techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communication skills.
2. Job Description :
Department: Process Research & Development
Positions: Research Associate /Senior Research Associate
Qualification: M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry)
Experience: 2-6 years of relevant experience in API/CRAMS.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Key Skills and Competencies :
- Knowledge of Processes for Synthesis of APIs & advanced intermediates.
- Analytical knowledge (HPLC, NMR & LCMS).
- Exposure of Tech-transfer (to Kilo lab / Pilot plant).
- Preferably from CRAMS/API Process R&D division.
Note: Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In dates can forward their resume to email@example.com.
Kindly carry the below documents:
Updated Resume. Last three months’ payslips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy). Passport size Photo. 1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).