Job Title:QC Analyst
- Responsible for day-to-day activities of Quality Control Department.
- Knowledge of GxP regulated environment
- Maintenance of GMP norms in all respective areas.
- Basic knowledge on cGMP and quality systems.
- Handling and performing Calibration of analytical instruments .
- Responsible for sampling & Testing of Water analysis , Raw material and packing materials.
- Responsible for Preparation and Standardization of Volumatic solutions.
- Responsible for preparation of Analytical Reagent Solutions.
- Carryout the Wet chemistry activities of in Quality control laboratory as per the controlled method of analysis.
- Responsible for Monitoring of Laboratory Temperature and RH .
- Recording the analysis details in respective work book and other relevant log book for each analysis.
- Review of analytical data and reports related to analysis.
- Preparation and maintenance of Analytical standards.
- Responsible for the initiation of OOS, Deviations, Laboratory Incidents as per the controlled procedures.
- Responsible for the maintenance of Chemical / Glass ware Management.
- Responsible for maintenance of Laboratory cleaning activities.
- Knowledge of Analytical instrument / Equipment Qualification activities .
- Responsible for preparation of SOP,s and STP’s related to Quality control .
- Any other relevant entrusted to the person by the Lab Manager.
- Education / Skill sets
- M.Sc in Chemistry / B. Pharma / M. Pharma
- 2-4 years’ experience in regulated formulation manufacturing environment.
- Strong ability to understand, adopt new technology / dynamic pharma requirements.
- Good communication and Fluency in English
- Team player
- Good organizational skills
- Problem solver
Ferring India Laboratories-India