Exemed Pharmaceuticals Walk In Interview 2022.Exemed Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.Exemed is a regulatory-compliant, customer-centric, and global leading pharmaceutical company in India. It was established in 2009 as part of a venture initiated by Mr. Pranav Patel. It is supported by two manufacturing facilities involved in the manufacturing of Drug-intermediates and specialty chemicals.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Officer
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Diploma in Mechanical/MS/M.Sc(Science) in Mechanical Engineering, PG Diploma in Mechanical
- Experienced: 1-3 Years
- SAlary:₹ 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Exemed Pharmaceuticals !!!!
- Important Details :
- Location: Bharuch, Dahej, Ahmedabad, Halol, Vadodara
- Post of date:07/12/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. To perform & verify all equipment, instrument related maintenance work, existing & new installation qualification of equipment, and HVAC Qualification & validation activity as per requirement.
2. To ensure all maintenance related day to day activities.
3. To allocate the work as per requirement and arrangement of manpower in shift operation.
4. To ensure timely preventive and breakdown maintenance of equipment.
5. To provide the training of shift personnel related to SOPs and day to day activities.
6. Checking and reviewing of all documents, certificates related to maintenance and engineering activities.
7. To prepare new documents related to maintenance activities and SOP.
8. To ensure GMP compliance and safety norms.
9. To co-ordinate with other departments for maintenance related work.
10. To raise the indent to procure the maintenance and engineering materials and consumables.
11. Issue and submit of documents to QA.
12. To co-ordinate with out-side agency for maintenance related activity and to ensure work is done as per planned.
13. Responsible to initiation change control, Deviation, CAPA etc.
14. Responsible for all mechanical breakdown and preventive maintenance.
Please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org