Harman Finochem Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 BE Chemical/ Petrochemical ./M.Sc./ B.Sc. (Tech) for DGM/AGM- Production At Aurangabad. Harman Finochem Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: DGM/AGM- Production
- Qualification: BE Chemical/ Petrochemical ./M.Sc./ B.Sc. (Tech)
- Experienced:15 to 22 years
Job Description: Harman Finochem Ltd Hiring For DGM/AGM- Production ! We are a leading Pharma manufacturing company having HO in Mumbai and plants at Aurangabad.We are currently hiring DGM/AGM- Production for API Facility.
- Important Details :
- Location: Aurangabad
- Post of date: 25/03/2022
- Note: Interested candidates can share their profile on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
1. Productivity Improvement, Yield enhancement, Quality control and Timely Delivery, Ability to optimize plant capacities, utilities and manpower for cost effectiveness.
2. To assist the site head to make quarterly/monthly planning based on capacity & orders in hand.
3. To assist site head to lead the activities of production department and achieve planned production consistently.
4. To create and maintain atmosphere of goodwill between the workforce and involve commitment leading to fulfillment of company’s objective.
5. To ensure that all the factory areas as well as machines and equipment’s are kept clear and properly maintained & records are made.
6. To train and motivate workers and staff to follow current Good Manufacturing Practices for getting consistent quality product.
7. To identify areas of cost reduction and carry out all functions in cost effective manner . To take feed back from costing department based on WIP.
8. To Co-ordinate with project for change / reallocation to get optimum utilization of equipment.
9. To review and approve Standard operation procedure & Manufacturing instruction.
10.To evaluate the process deviation that are reported during production .
11. To ensure that necessary calibrations are performed & recorded .
12. To Co-ordinate with R&D department for scale-up of new processes/production at plant level.
13. To Co-ordinate with maintenance department for rectification of constrains which are directly or indirectly affecting the production .
14. To ensure that new /modified equipment or facilities are qualified before use.
15. Strong exposure to cGMP/ Regulatory/Statutory requirements and compliance of USFDA, EDQM, WHO Geneva audits.
16. Responsible for each and every activity of plant including inter -departmental co-ordination – with QA, QC, Engineering, EHS, R &D, Stores, Process Excellence Lab, Technology Transfer, Projects, HR.
17. Lead the entire plant team with lot of initiative and drive to change the existing system to bring them in line of professionally managed systems with responsive & motivated team for achieving the set targets in all spheres on time bound operation
18. Production / Plant Operations – Developing Production Plans and Volumes, concepts for production optimization, yield improvement to ensure achievement of targets as per budgeted parameters.
19.Process Enhancement -To carry out improvement in existing products based on market trends & requirements by cost saving techniques/ measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in expenditures and work within the budget.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should have minimum 15- 20 years of experience in reputed pharmaceutical industry
- Candidate should be from a API industry.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Knowledge of latest technologies and equipment’s
- SAP Knowledge
Harman Finochem Ltd is a research driven pharmaceutical company having its Manufacturing Units in India and Worldwide Marketing of Pharmaceutical Formulation, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Intermediates. The company has its own Research & Development centre at Kandivli (west), Mumbai, state of the art, Bulk Manufacturing Plant at Ankleshwar and Formulation plant at Dehradun and SEZ, Kandla having approval of MHRA (UK), MCC (SA) and other International Health Authorities. March 2008 – 82 Crs., Expected by March 2009 €“ 150 Crs.