Colgate-Palmolive Hiring 2021 Bachelor of Engineering / Sciences/ Economics / Stats. for Associate Analyst II – Analytics At Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Colgate-Palmolive Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate Analyst II – Analytics
- Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering / Sciences/ Economics / Stats.
- Experienced:02+ years
Job Description: Colgate-Palmolive Hiring For Associate Analyst II – Analytics !
- Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Note:Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com
- Post of date: 18/12/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
You are a function specialist:
- Build standard reports per agreed to SLAs and respond to ad hoc requests for reporting and first level analysis. Supports market data harmonization process set up and business as usual across all our CP countries and categories
- Deliver ad-hoc requests on analytics projects and communicate efficiently with the Business
- Assist with organizational change needs (e.g., training, communications, etc.) roll-out and ongoing support of market data reporting tools and processes.
You are a collaborator:
Ready to work closely with business partners across geographies. Working with external strategic partners as appropriate.
You connect the dots:
Ability to build a visualization report based on the large and multiple datasets. Hands-on experience with R/ Python specially on Data Manipulation and Modeling.
Performance Skills and Criteria
What we require…
Intermediate knowledge of Excel / Google Sheet (i.e., standard functions – aggregation, pivots, look ups, etc.).
High level of comfort with large sets of internal and external data and attend to detail s and passion for accuracy. Ability to prioritize multiple work assignments to meet timelines, Effective written and verbal communication,
Prior Experience in delivering and working with the end client/ business team. Understanding of Statistical Techniques like Linear Regression, Log-Log, Logistic regression etc.
Strong analytical skills and an ability to use and interpret data to derive insights and make data- based decisions. Ability to fix and identify root cause
What we prefer…
Experience with third-party data i.e., syndicated market data, Point of Sales, etc. Hands-on experience and understanding of Market Mix Modeling/ Price and promotion modeling etc. Understanding of consumer packaged goods industry. Experiment with new tools and techniques. Good facilitation and project management skills.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.