Cognizant Walk-in interview 2021 for Research Manager At Bangalore, Karnataka, India.Cognizant Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Cognizant
- Post Name: Research Manager
- Qualification: Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree/MBA
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Research Manager in Cognizant !
• Ensure error-free delivery of work as per agreed SLAs
- • Be a Subject Matter Expert on relevant products/processes.
- • Ensure delivery excellence of output (measured through client feedback scores).
- • Display attention to detail, technical skills, output quality, timeliness, dedication, commitment, proactive, execution and communication.
- • Assist with product rollout, quality review and database management.
- • Generate ideas for new product initiations, valueadded tasks and services.
- • Generate process improvement ideas for better productivity, accuracy and turnaround time.
- • Ensure compliance to all process requirements is not below 100%.
- • Complete all mandatory assessments and certifications.
Customer Relationship Management:
• Ensure ongoing smooth onshore relationship by regular client interaction and updates
- • Work directly with clients on assigned tasks (products, quality review reports and commentaries).
- • Be familiar with existing products, metrics and quality checks.
- • Gather knowledge about the relevant domain worked on.
- • Familiarity with relevant Market Data Systems Eg Bloomberg/DataStream/Fact Set/Reuters, etc.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
•Adhere to set norms/standards on quality and business compliance
- • Initiate and deliver process improvement projects to enhance process output/efficiencies.
- • Ideate and drive Lean Projects (minimum of 2 per year).
Project Control, Management and Review / Program delivery:
• Ensure all agreed standards of quality and accuracy are always met
- • Update TruTime, deliverable log, task tracker accurately and regularly.
- • Develop and take ownership of products, processes and adhoc projects.
- • Extract and analyze data from websites, publications, data vendors, and clientinternal databases.
- • Create and update client presentations when required.
- • Provide process improvement ideas and share best practices.
- • Generate ideas for product/process development (at least 2 per quarter).
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply