Cipla Ltd Recruitment 2022 M. Sc. (Analytical Chemistry) / M. Pharm for Formulation ADL – Analyst At India – Maharashtra – Vikhroli . Cipla Ltd Notification full details below. Intrested and eligible candidates Apply Online.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Formulation ADL – Analyst
- Qualification: M. Sc. (Analytical Chemistry) / M. Pharm
- Experienced:2-4 years of experience in pharmaceutical organisation with knowledge of handling instruments like HPLC, GC, Dissolution tester and DPI related instruments Knowledge of current guidelines like ICH, EMEA, WHO
Job Description: Cipla Ltd Hiring For Formulation ADL – Analyst !
- Important Details :
- Location: India – Maharashtra – Vikhroli
- Post of date: 19/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Sub Department 1
Execute the core method development activities and conduct analysis of routine as well as stability samples to finalize specifications and ensure timely delivery of product to unit.
- Develop new analytical methods for analysis of routine as well as stability samples by following proper GLPs to provide results or information regarding products to formulators
- Perform maintenance and calibration of lab instruments / equipment to get accurate and reproducible analytical result for proper interpretation
- Document and interpret the analytical data in a timely manner as per GLP / GMP requirements to maintain records and compliance of regulatory norms
- Provide support to units or CFTs for transfer of analytical methods and techniques by visiting and demonstrating them with the relevant analysis to ensure successful and timely transfer of products
- Maintain proper safety, GLP, and GMP environment in the work place to minimize accidents and incidents
- Review the analytical requirements and recommend corrections in specifications by coordinating with units and CFTs to ensure smooth operations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.