Avery Pharmaceuticals Private Limited Recruitment 2022 B.pharm/M.Pharma for EXECUTIVE-QA/IPQA/Formulation & Development-Officer/Executive/SR.Executive At Ahmedabad( Sanand ) . Avery Pharmaceuticals Private Limited Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates Call On Hr.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: EXECUTIVE-QA/IPQA/Formulation & Development-Officer/Executive/SR.Executive
- Qualification: B.pharm/M.Pharma
- Experienced:3-6 years (Must have exposure to both Sterile & Injectable plant production)
Job Description: Avery Pharmaceuticals Private Limited Hiring For EXECUTIVE-QA/IPQA/Formulation & Development-Officer/Executive/SR.Executive !
- Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad( Sanand )
- Contact:+(91) 7041697100 Phone:+(91)9974722300
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post of date: 05/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
QMS, Validation, Calibrations, Documentations, IPQA of Dispensing, Manufacturing, Packaging, and Dispatch activities. Review and Control of SOPs, Specifications, BPR issuance, Master Formulae, and Records. Preparation & Review of process validation protocols and reports. Executing the validation/revalidation activity
To perform IPQA activities on the shop floor in each and every stage of manufacturing and
• QA overview for cleanroom behavior and aseptic activity.
• Review of batch processing records.
• Review all documents relating to the manufacturing, Packaging & analysis report prior to batch release.
• Review of documents of respective areas and logbooks for adequacy and completeness.
• QA overview for receipt of material from the warehouse to production.
• IPQA of Dispensing, Manufacturing, Packaging, and Dispatch activities.
• Review and Control of SOPs, specifications, BPR issuance, Master Formulae and Records.
• Preparation & Review of process validation protocols and reports.
• Executing the validation/revalidation activity.
1. Literature Survey
2. Patent Search
3. Reference product Characterization
4. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Characterization
5. Take trial batch for New product development using Quality by Design Approach
6. Evaluation of Trial Batch
7. Results compilation
8. Drug Excipient Compatibility Study
9. To Prepared various Product Development Related Documents like Compatibility study protocol and report, Hold Time Study protocol and Report, Master Formula Card (MFC), Batch Manufacturing Record (BMR), Batch Packing Record (BPR), Product Development Report (PDR), Stability study protocol and Report.
10. Co-ordination with the cross functional department.
11. Scale up and Technology Transfer of lab scale product.
12. Accountable for troubleshooting and resolving formulation challenges.
13. Any other Task/Duties allotted by Management