Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 MS/M.Sc(Science)/M Pharma for AR&D-Validations(HPLC/GC) At Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Pashamailaram ) . Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: AR&D-Validations(HPLC/GC)
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science)/M Pharma
- Experienced:01 to 6 years
Job Description: Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd Hiring For AR&D-Validations(HPLC/GC) !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Pashamailaram )
- Post of date: 28/3/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Date & Time:29 March – 1st April , 9.30 AM – 4.00 PM
Venue:Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd. Plot# 231, IDA Phase -II, Pashamylaram, Biophore Road, Patancheru M, Sangareddy District. Telangana 502307
Please find the below details for position – Validations-AR&D-API. Kindly revert to mail.
- Analytical method validation of API, Intermediates and Raw materials by HPLC.
- Analytical method development and regular analysis.
- Analytical method transfer of finished product, Intermediates and KSMs .
- IR and UV analysis.
- Good exposure on Empower-3 software with custom fields.
- Calibration of HPLC.
- Well versed with ICH, OECD GLP and regulatory guidelines for analytical method development and their validation.
- Calibration of Analytical Instruments, Equipments like HPLC calibration.
- Successful Completion of Projects by proper planning, effective time management and team
- Maintenance of Reference Standards & Working Standards as per Validity.
- Maintenance of Laboratory Documentation. Good at documentation as per GLP.
Biophore is a research driven global pharmaceutical company focused on development, manufacturing and marketing of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) having its operations based in Hyderabad, India and also has a registered office in New Jersey, USA. Biophore has two dedicated R&D facilities in Hyderabad and Vishakapatnam.