Biophore India Walk-in Interview 2021 Must be M.Sc Organic Chemistry. (Not Applicable -Waiting for result and Back log Subjects Candidates) for R&D – API (Synthesis / Process / CRO) At Pashamylaram, Hyderabad .Biophore India Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: R&D – API (Synthesis / Process / CRO)
- Qualification: Must be M.Sc Organic Chemistry. (Not Applicable -Waiting for result and Back log Subjects Candidates)
- Experience:1 to 6 years
Job Description: Biophore India Hiring For R&D – API (Synthesis / Process / CRO) !
Important Details :
- Location:Pashamylaram, Hyderabad
- Notice Period: Immediately Joined or 30 Days or 60 Days
- Post of date: 16/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Walk-in Interview R&D – API (Synthesis / Process / CRO) , Biophore India
- Date :17-11-2021 to 19-11-2021 (Tuesday-Friday) Time: 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Venue :Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Plot# 231, IDA Phase -II, Pashamylaram, Biophore Road, Patancheru (M), Sangareddy District Hyderabad. (view on Map)
We have opening for R&D Department-API in R&D Unit (Male Only)
Please Carry below Documents:
- Update Resume.
- Last 3 Month Pay slip and 6 Month Bank Statement and Current company Offer Letter or Relieving Letter or Increment Letter.
- All Education Qualification Certificates (Xerox): SSC, Intermediate, Degree, M Sc Marks, Provisional.
- Ident card with govt authorized like Aadhar card or Pan Card.
Not: As part of Covid-19 safety precautions, sanitize their hands at the entrance, Maintain social distance and ware face mask
before entering the venue.
Note: Who Can Speak Telugu
Biophore India, an established pharmaceutical company, is engaged in the development and manufacturing of niche pharmaceutical products for the generic industry. Within a decade since inception in 2007, Biophore has emerged as a trusted partner in the generic industry across US, Europe and other regulated markets.