Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Walk In Interview 2022.Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.Founded in 2007, Biophore has established itself as a trusted partner for niche and complex products.With 4 US FDA and EU approved API manufacturing facilities, one dedicated intermediate facility and a world class R&D lab housing 400 scientists with varied expertise, Biophore has emerged as one of the leading API companies globally.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Formulation Development for Quality Assurance
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry, Chemistry, M.Pharma in Pharmacy
- Experienced:02 to 6 years
Job Description: Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Hiring For Formulation Development for Quality Assurance !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Pashamailaram )
- Post of date:09/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Development Quality Assurance / Formulation Quality Assurance R&D:
Formulation Development for OSD and Injectables:
- Product development with QbD approach
- Literature Search and Technical Patent Review
- Pre-Formulation Development
- Drug-Excipient Compatibility Studies
- Formulation Development and Optimization
- Process Development and Optimization
- Scale-Up and Technology Transfer
- Process Validation Studies
- Packaging Development Studies
Analytical Development :
- Analytical method development for drug product
- Analytical method validation for drug product
- Stability studies to support regulatory fillings
- Cleaning methods for drug products
- Analytical Method transfers of drug product
- Responsible for implementation and Compliance of Quality Management System in Formulation R&D Division.
- Qualification of External Sites (CROs, CMOs and contract testing labs).
- Internal Audits and procedures.
- Review of QMS documents Change Controls, Incidents, Laboratory Event Investigations, Data Correction Control, Ratification ,Errata ,Internal Audit Reports, Qualification reports, Calibration schedules, etc.
- Review of Formulation development documents and Technology Transfer documents.
- Review of Analytical Validation and Analytical tech Transfer documents.
- New SOP implementation and Harmonization of procedures and practices for all the departments.
- Conduct intra/inter departmental training workshops as per the requirement.