Biocon Walk-in Interview 2022 B, Sc/ Diploma(Chemical) for Production At Bangalore/Bengaluru. Biocon Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Send Your resume..
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Production
- Qualification: B, Sc/ Diploma(Chemical)
Job Description: Biocon Hiring For Production !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post of date:06/01/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk-in Interview Production , Biocon
Roles and Responsibilities
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures, product specifications.
- Calibration of pH, conductivity and weighing instruments in production.
- Monitoring and control of specific production operations, Product handling, packaging, product identification and co-ordination for dispatch activities with QC/QA/SCM.
- Monitoring and maintenance of raw material / Product inventory in co-ordination with seniors.
- Responsible for dispensing of Raw Material storage/ in process activities/inspection/packing and storage of Finished product.
- To monitor housekeeping.
- To perform equipment cleaning.
- In-process product sampling, inspection and storage.
- Achieving the production targets.
- Planning of personnel shift schedule.
- Production, raw material planning with senior members of production. Procurement of the raw materials from the Stores through the Material Requisition Slip.
- Maintenance of Production equipment in coordination with Engineering and maintenance Department.
- Monitoring the process efficiencies.
- Adherence to customer specification for labeling and dispatch.
- Data entry in Quality records.
- Adherence to Good manufacturing practices.
- Reporting of non-conformities and adherence and initiation to the corrective / preventive actions with quality assurance, senior members of production department and other concerned departments in specific areas of operation.
- Authorized to raise Deviation Reports and Change Controls.
- Co-ordination with QA for line clearance during product change over.
- Authorized to prepare, issue and review quality documents.
- Maintenance of production related documents and quality records.
- Imparting training to the below hierarchy level on SOP’s, EOP’s, IOP’s, and Process related aspects to maintain quality and consistency in Production.
- Traceability from finished product to raw materials.
- Adherence to safety, Health and Environment norms and pollution control.
Biocon: Enhancing Global Healthcare Biocon Limited, publicly listed in 2004, is India’s largest and fully-integrated, innovation-led biopharmaceutical company. It is an emerging global biopharmaceutical enterprise serving customers in over 120 countries. Driven by a vision to enhance global healthcare through innovative and affordable biopharmaceuticals, we have enabled access to advanced therapies for diseases that are chronic, where medical needs are largely unmet and treatment costs are high.