Fortis Healthcare Limited Hiring 2022.Fortis Healthcare Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Pharmacist
- Qualification: D Pharma / B Pharma
- Experienced:0 – 5 years
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description: Fortis Healthcare Limited Hiring For Pharmacist !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru( Bannerghatta Road )
- Post of date:15/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Share your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles and Responsibilities
- To follow the departmental SOPs strictly for all the responsibilities assigned.
- To dispense right medications based on the prescription received after checking the expiry, batch number and the MRP and ensure pleasing service to the customer.
- To provide pleasing service to customer satisfaction and explain the prescriptions, convince to substitutes if necessary.
- To communicate with doctors for the availability of substitute whenever there is an enquiry for the brands which are not available
- To co-ordinate between the colleagues of other shifts for any commitments given to the customers for the patients with respect to the drugs.
- Proper handling of cash and ensure that there is no discrepancy in the cash or card transaction during the shift.
- To co-ordinate with supervisor for procurement and storage of medications as per the day to day requirements.
- To have a thorough knowledge of generic, brand names and category of all the available drugs
- To guide the Pharma aid for the removal of near expiry, non moving stocks and to report the same to the supervisors
- To monitor storage conditions of the drug.
- To guide the Pharma aid for receiving and arranging the drugs as per the storage conditions in the respective areas and to monitor for the appropriateness
- To give feed back on slow moving and fast moving drugs. Bouncing of prescriptions to be noted and highlighted to the HOD.
- To maintain correct inventory of stock as per the system stock and assist in quarterly stock audit.
- To check the packing conditions and quantity of drugs during returns
- To monitor Refrigerator temperature on day to day basis and to document the same.
Desired Candidate Profile
D Pharma / B Pharma candidate with Karnataka Pharmacy Council can apply to email@example.com