AvacaPharma Hiring 2023.AvacaPharma Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online. AvacaPharma employees and teams apply sound formulation science and medicinal chemistry to design, develop and deliver medicines that focus on unmet medical needs around the world. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Analytical R&D : Scientist/R&D Scientist – Formulation Scientist/ Scientists//SRAs /Team Leaders
- Qualification: M.Sc (Organic/ General/ Industrial Chemistry/Doctorate / Masters in Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Industrial Pharmacy, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry/M.Sc / M. Pharma / Ph.D
Job Description: Greeting from AvacaPharma !!!
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad
- Post of date:03/01/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Forward your CV / Resume : email@example.com
Analytical R&D : Scientist
Job description :
- Performing analytical method validation/ raw material/ finished product analysis/
- Performing assay by using HPLC
- To perform analysis related to Method Transfer and Analytical Method Verification
- Preparing method validation protocols & reporting.
Required Candidate profile:
- Education : M.Sc / M. Pharma / Ph.D
- Experience : 2 – 8 years
- Position : Research Associate to Research Scientist
- Location : Hyderabad
- Industry Type : Pharmaceutical
- Functional Area : R&D, Pharmaceuticals
- Employment Type: Full Time
Formulation R&D Scientist : Pharma
Job description :
- R&D Scientist – Formulation Scientist
- Pharmaceuticals/ Biotechnology/ Clinical Research
Required Candidate profile:
- Education : – Doctorate / Masters in Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Industrial Pharmacy, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry.
- Experience : 5 – 10 Years
- Domain : Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Hyderabad
- In-depth understanding of physical pharmacy, physical chemistry, thermodynamics, chemical reaction kinetics is a must.
- In-depth understanding of various pre- formulation and formulation studies including excipient compatibility, forced degradation studies and unit steps in formulation manufacture is a must.
- Experience with pilot-scale and manufacturing-scale equipment is a plus.
- Experience with process analytical technologies (PAT) is a plus.
- Conduct API, excipient, packaging or device characterization; excipient compatibility and forced degradation studies.
- Develop robust lab-scale, pilot-scale and commercial-scale manufacturing process based on Quality by Design (QbD) principles using design of experiments (DOE). Recommend stage appropriate acceptance criteria. Utilize PAT where feasible. Utilize relevant statistical tools, as required.
- Review and analyze relevant stability data from lab-scale, pilot-scale and commercial-scale, R&D and GMP stability studies by utilizing industry standard modeling and analysis tools including regression analysis for shelf-life prediction. Develop and implement strategies to control related substances, where applicable.
- Draft high-quality industry standard technical documents (protocols, reports, technical memorandums, position papers etc.).
- Independently draft and/or review standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain effective and pro-active communication and coordination of activities with multi-functional stakeholders.
SCIENTIST – Medicinal Chemistry
Cellix Bio is hiring Scientists for Medicinal Chemistry department.
Education and experience required: M.Sc (Organic/ General/ Industrial Chemistry) with 5-7 years of experience in drug discovery in medicinal chemistry.
Capable of handling milligram to multigram scale reactions and doing multi step synthesis.
- Plan the synthetic routes for the targeted compounds.
- Perform literature search using scientific database (SciFinder etc.)
- Perform different chemical reactions for the small and medium scale synthesis of compounds following good laboratory practices.
- Analyzing compounds using a good range of modern separation and spectroscopic techniques.
- Interpret and characterize the products and compile data for every experiment
- Write and maintain records of observations and conclusions for every experiment in timely manner
- Conducting literature searches for specific target compounds, structures related to the target compound and determine specific conditions for reactions.
- Communicate experimental outcome and provide routine updates to the reporting manager on status of the work plan
- Writing scientific procedures, presentation of research summaries at project meeting.
- Active participation in departmental seminars
- Follow safety protocols and maintain the lab in a clean manner
SENIOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE – Medicinal Chemistry
Cellix Bio is hiring SRAs for Medicinal Chemistry department.
Education and experience required: M.Sc (Organic/ General/ Industrial Chemistry) with 4 to 5 years of experience in drug discovery in medicinal chemistry.
- Multi-step synthesis.
- Scaling up of the reactions from mg to gm scale.
- Characterization of a compound using LCMS, NMR and purity by HPLC.
Technical/Functional Skills: Sound knowledge on organic chemistry and scale up reactions from mg to gm scale.
TEAM LEADER – Medicinal Chemistry
Cellix Bio is hiring Team Leaders for Medicinal Chemistry department.
Education and experience required: M.Sc (Organic/ General/ Industrial Chemistry) with 8 – 10 years of experience in drug discovery in medicinal chemistry.
- PhD in Organic Chemistry with ~10 years of Post-Doctoral (academic/industrial) research experience.
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Experience in people management and ability to lead a team of 15-20 scientists.
- Experience in Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Discovery or Integrated drug discovery projects.
- Good understanding and grounding in synthesis of complex target molecules for the purpose of biological screening.
- Supporting the Business development activity as and when it is needed.
- Interaction with different stakeholders (internal and external).
- Analyzing, interpreting and presenting the scientific data at different forums.
- Candidate should have hands on experience in CRO projects and coordinate with cross functional teams like analytical/SCM/Biology.
- Participating in recruitment and mentoring new hires.
- Understanding of systems and process pertaining to safety, health and environment. Follow the EHS guidelines as per zero tolerance policy. Participate in various EHS-related activities in educating team members and in maintaining high safety standards