Aurigene Pharmaceutical Services Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 M. Pharm/D. Pharm (Pharmacology/ Quality Assurance) with 4-6 years’ experience for Executive/Sr. Executive- DQA (Clinical Quality Assurance) At Bangalore. Aurigene Pharmaceutical Services Ltd Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive/Sr. Executive- DQA (Clinical Quality Assurance)
- Department: Development Quality Assurance (Clinical Quality Assurance)
- Qualification: M. Pharm/D. Pharm (Pharmacology/ Quality Assurance) with 4-6 years’ experience
- Experienced: 4-6 years’ experience
Job Description: Aurigene Pharmaceutical Services Ltd Hiring For Executive/Sr. Executive- DQA (Clinical Quality Assurance) !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore
- Post of date: 20/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Conduct audits of clinical trial documents, including Investigator’s brochure, clinical protocols, and Clinical Study Reports, Case Report Forms, and informed consent forms.
• Ensure all processes contributing to the performance of clinical trial are conducted as per local and global regulations.
Ensure clinical trials are performed in accordance with applicable study protocols and in compliance with GCP guidelines.
• Performing audits of basic records and reports and inspections of routine processes to assure
compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, international standards and procedures. Prepare, implement systems SOPs and other quality documents to ensure compliance to GCP regulatory requirements.
• Evaluate quality events, incidents, queries, CAPA and complaints of clinical studies and quality trending reports.
• Ensure that investigator, vendor, facility, and system audits are conducted.
• Review study reports and protocols, test methods, data and reports through collaboration with clinical teams, to achieve the highest quality from technical and compliance perspectives.
Interested candidates may send their updated resumes with subject line ‘Internal Application for Executive/Sr. Executive- Development Quality Assurance
(Clinical Quality Assurance)’ to Ishita_m@aurigene.com For queries, please contact: +91-9454467321
You may send your resume to Ishita Mukherjee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aurigene Pharmaceutical Services is contract discovery, development and manufacturing service organization with a mission to relentlessly work for the success of our clients to accelerate the journey of a new drug from laboratory to market. With a culture of addressing complex challenges with simple innovative solutions and troubleshooting problems, we are here to add value to clients. Client centricity and performance orientation drive our culture of working and this is achieved through delegation of authority, freedom at work, encouraging innovation, skill development and other learning programs.