AstraZeneca Hiring 2022 Any Graduate for Analyst – Quality Assurance (Print Production) At India – Chennai . AstraZeneca Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Analyst – Quality Assurance (Print Production)
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:2 to 6 years
Job Description: AstraZeneca Hiring For Analyst – Quality Assurance (Print Production) !
- Important Details :
- Location: India – Chennai
- Post of date: 12/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Leverage technology to impact patients and ultimately save lives
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, information technology? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the IT strategy in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? If so, AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
ABOUT OUR IT TEAM
It’s a dynamic and results-oriented environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or redefining the roles and work of colleagues, forever. Shape your own path, with support all the way. Diverse minds that work cross- functionally and broadly together.
ABOUT THE ROLE
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. The Science & Enabling Units IT is AZ’s global IT capability function supporting key business areas operating out of sites across the US, UK, Sweden, India & Mexico.
Global commercial operations (GCO) is a part of the Global Business Services and is the operating arm that supports AstraZeneca Global Marketing teams with quality, up to date and relevant Commercial Content, support marketing campaigns with Digital Multi Channel Marketing capabilities and Digital Multi Channel Brand analytics. This helps in providing end to end content services across AZ, reducing time to market, consistency in Brand messaging and save cost.
We are looking for experienced quality assurance associates who understands graphic designing process and appreciates the quality concepts.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Able to check and ensure all the print deliverables meet the requirements and standards.
- Ability to do the word-to-word proof reading at a faster rate for all the document files received
- Understand project requirements and assure the deliverables adhere to specifications.
- Ensure the deliverables adhere to aesthetic design style guides, procedures, systems, templates, format, print production and timescales
- Meet deadlines while implementing QA for all projects.
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques.
- Experience in proof reading/quality/testing related roles preferably from printing industry.
- Proof reading skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Good to have:
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Acrobat DC Pro
- Any Graduate – Any Specialization, preferably Journalism/ Visual communication
Pharmaceuticals or Healthcare (Not Mandatory)
Overall years of relevant experience:
- 3-6 Years of overall Experience
- 2 years of hands-on experience with Adobe Acrobat DC Pro (Not Mandatory)
- 2-4 years of experience working in a global organization where partners and project team members are geographically dispersed.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.