AstraZeneca Walk-in interview 2021 for Associate – Quality Assurance At Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.AstraZeneca Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:AstraZeneca
- Post Name: Associate – Quality Assurance
- Education:Master’s in science / Pharmacy Graduate
- Experienced:1 to 3 years
- Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Associate – Quality Assurance in AstraZeneca !
Key Duties and Accountabilities
- Ensure that cGMP’s requirements are adhered as per the Schedule M and AstraZeneca QCM.
- Regulatory Document management and Coordination with MC & regulatory Team.
- Issuance, review of rework Batch record & Import Product Release
- Review and tracking of QAA management and maintenance of SCA Portal.
- SHE & 5 S (Office & Workplace) representative for QA.
- Training Coordinator and Act as SME for SABA, this includes Scheduling, marking attendance, conducting the Periodic meeting with departmental SABA admins, Handling of SABA query, Annual report finalizing & Trouble shooting on LMS.
- Support the preparation and execution of internal and external audit and inspection.
- Support in implementation of improvement plan identified through investigation.
- Awareness on lean culture, drive improvements and process simplification and lead or participate on interdepartmental Projects as required.
- Support the management of Quality management System
- Knowledge in Risk management system and deviation investigation.
Essential for the role
- Master’s in science / Pharmacy Graduate with 1 to 3 Years of experience in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance.
- Conversant with Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) & QMS .
- Fluency in computer systems including Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge in OSD manufacturing.
Desirable for the role
- Communication Skill.
- Validation Knowledge in Tablet manufacturing Process & Shopfloor QA
- Basic of SHE and Lean
- Knowledge in QC testing and review.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.