Aster Pharmacy Walk In Interview 2022 B. Pharma/ D. Pharma for Jr Pharmacist/ Pharmacist. At Hyderabad/ Secunderabad. Aster Pharmacy Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Jr Pharmacist/ Pharmacist.
- Qualification: B. Pharma/ D. Pharma
- Experienced: 0 to 3 Years Experience
- Openings: 25
Job Description: Aster Pharmacy Hiring For Jr Pharmacist/ Pharmacist. . !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post of date:22/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Contact – Sushmitha ( 8951936775 )
Roles and Responsibilities:
Walk In Date:23rd to 29th Aug 2022
Time:9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Venue :Alfaone Retail Pharmacies Pvt. Ltd , 3rd Floor, 117\1 And 118/1A,Pantharapalya, Nayandahalli, Bangalore South, Karnataka 560026 Landmark : Skites Pharma (view on Map)
Qualification: B. Pharma/ D. Pharma. Candidates with Karnataka pharmacy education certificate would be preferred. Would also consider candidates who are willing to transfer their certificate to Karnataka for registration
Experience range: 1 to 8 years.
Designation: Jr Pharmacist/ Pharmacist.
- To receive the patient / customer with a smile and greet them.
- To maintain good relations with customers/doctors.
- To receive and transcribe prescriptions from customers and advise the dosage of medicines to the patients and give counseling if required
- Dispense drugs pursuant to a prescription issued by the doctor. In case the prescribed medicines not available, make the necessary arrangements to ensure 100% prescription honoring. Substitution of medicines is to be consulted with the doctor / informed to the customer.
- Cross check the issuing medicines with bill regarding patient name, items name, quantity, expiry, batch No and acknowledge the bill
- Storing the drugs under proper conditions of refrigeration
- To maintain free home delivery register and follow-up the medicines deliveries to the customers in time.
- To prepare bills in POS and collect the cash.
- Check quantity, MRP, batch number and date of expiry of the received items from DC
- Entry of stocks in POS and take printout of receipt from DC/Distributor for cross-checking with items issues list from DC
- To maintain record for no stock items and follow-up the same.
- Ensure that 100% physical stock is tallied according to category (Tablets, Syrups, Injections, Fluids, Ointments, Liquids, Capsules, Powders, Drops, Surgical, Miscellaneous) twice a week. Daily rack wise verification of fast-moving items
- Handle all the inbound calls primarily focusing on drug information, patient counseling/education and free home delivery orders. In addition, handle patient queries and issues with respect to drug therapy and drug information.
- Handle cash in billing counter as and when required.
- Perform any other job assigned by the in-charge as per exigencies of work.
- Ensure shift hand-over and take-over are given before leaving the work area.
Perform all the assigned tasks in time under the supervision of the Pharmacy In-charge
About Company:Starting the journey with just one pharmacy in 1989, Aster Pharmacy has evolved & established itself as a responsible healthcare provider by venturing into new businesses like Aster Opticals, Aster Nutrition Stores & launch of its own brands in the near future; thereby transforming from a chain of pharmacies