Aragen Life Sciences (GVK BIO) Walk In Interview 2022 M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics) with 3-6 yrs of relevant experience, PhD in Pharmaceutics (Fresher) for Senior Research Associate/ Associate Scientist At Nacharam, Hyderabad... Aragen Life Sciences (GVK BIO) Notification full details below. Interested candidates with desired qualification, please share your CV.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior Research Associate/ Associate Scientist
- Qualification: M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics) with 3-6 yrs of relevant experience, PhD in Pharmaceutics (Fresher)
- Experienced:0 to 6 year(s) of experience
Job Description: Aragen Life Sciences (GVK BIO) Hiring For Senior Research Associate/ Associate Scientist . !
- Important Details :
- Location: Nacharam, Hyderabad.
- Post of date:23/08/2022
- Note:Interested candidates with desired qualification, please share your CV at email@example.com
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This role is responsible for executing formulation related activities in FR&D lab
- Design, screening, and characterization of pharmaceutical salt, co-crystals and polymorph for product development.
- Conduct pre-formulation research on new chemical entity (NCE) including compound profiling, physicochemical property, and solid-state characterization.
- Set-up and maintain solid state and formulation equipment/instrument including XRPD, DSC, TGA, DVS, PSD, etc.
- Execute solid form process development, and scale-up for preclinical formulation development.
- Execution of planned short-term stability studies.
- To help in trouble shooting and problems solving within the projects for successful development and delivery of the project.
- Managing NCEs and raw materials for the projects.
- Interaction and effective coordination with cross functional teams and clients for successful completion of projects.
- Ensuring appropriate documentation for projects as per standard operating procedures and policies.
- Managing laboratory notebooks for all concerned projects.
- Compilation and interpretations of results and reports writing.
- Preparation and review of SOP (Standard operating procedures).
- Compliance and adhering to the quality systems of the company, ICH, pharmacopoeia guidelines and respective regulatory authority.
- Support in preparation of project proposal.
- Identification of vendors and sourcing of raw material.
- Compliance to EHS policies and systems.
M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics) with 3-6 yrs of relevant experience, PhD in Pharmaceutics (Fresher)
Interested candidates with desired qualification, please mail your CV at Prashanthi.firstname.lastname@example.org