Apotex Pharmachem India Pvt Ltd Hiring 2022 .Minimum Master’s degree in science / pharmacy. for Senior Officer-APIPL-AAR AP At Bangalore, KA, IN . Apotex Pharmachem India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior Officer-APIPL-AAR AP
- Qualification: Minimum Master’s degree in science / pharmacy.
- Experienced:4+ years of experience in Analytical Research & development.
Job Description: Apotex Pharmachem India Pvt Ltd Hiring For Senior Officer-APIPL-AAR AP !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore, KA, IN
- Post of date: 03/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure analytical and research activities with current regulatory needs.
- To build analytical capacity within the department, to ensure compliance and adherence to the standard operating procedure. Support to the cross functional department to enhance collaboration and business needs.
- To ensure and adhere to Apotex quality values in order to make quality pharmaceuticals.
- Analytical Support for the routine anlysis of impuritie, raw materials, intermedietes and drug substances.
- Analytical support for the chromatographic purity method development of impurities,raw materials,intermediates and drug substance.
- Analytical support for the Residual solvents ,Related Compounds & Content Determination method development and partial Validation of impurities,raw materials,intermediates and drug substance.
- Performing Method Transfer activities of analytical methods for drug substance, intermediates and raw materials.
- Preparation of Internal Method Transfer protocol for drug substance, intermediates and raw materials.
- Upkeep of Laboratory cleanliness, safety and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- To adhere the EHS policy & procedure in routine activities.
- Works in a safe manner collaborating as a team member to achieve all outcomes.
- Demonstrate Behaviours that exhibit our organizational Values: Collaboration, Courage, Perseverance, and Passion.
- Ensure personal adherence with all compliance programs including the Global Business Ethics and Compliance Program, Global Quality policies and procedures, Safety and Environment policies, and HR policies.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply