Apotex Hiring 2021 BSc/MSc/ B. Pharmacy / M. Pharmacy for Sr Clinical Research Assoc At Bangalore, KA, IN. Apotex Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Sr Clinical Research Assoc
- Qualification: BSc/MSc/ B. Pharmacy / M. Pharmacy
- Experienced:1 to 2 years
Job Description: Apotex Hiring For Sr Clinical Research Assoc !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore, KA, IN
- Post of date: 29/12/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Conducts duties following established Apotex Research Pvt. Ltd., Bioequivalence Center’s Standard Operating Procedures and in a manner consistent with the appropriate regulatory guidelines, GCP requirements and Safe Work Procedures.
- Assists with Protocol, ICF writing, Case Report and Assists with the preparation of screening and study documentation for data collection
- Assists with follow-up appointments of Subjects
- Assists as required in the receipt, dispensation and inventory of test articles
- Prepares the clinic for study conduct ensuring all furniture, supplies and equipment ready for screening/clinic activities
- Ensures clinic staff activities for compliance with protocol and SOPs
- Assists with the Collection, reviewing and summarizing of clinical data and compilation of the clinical report
- Assist with the distribution of test articles to subjects as delegated by the Study Coordinator
- Conducts activities related to the transfer of subject samples
- Responsible for initiation and completion of archival of clinic study raw data, documents and records.
- Executes other duties as may be assigned by the Clinical Operations Management/delegate as training and experience allow.
- Works as a member of a team to achieve all outcomes.
- Performs all work in support of our Corporate Values of Pride, Accountability, Integrity and Diligence; Demonstrates strong and visible support of our values.
- Performs all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.