Apex Healthcare Limited Walk In Interview 2022 M.Sc / B.Sc / B.E / B.Tech / ITI for Chemist / Officer / Sr. Officer / Executive / Trainee Officer At Ankleshwar. Apex Healthcare Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Department: Quality Control / PDL / Production
- Post Name: Chemist / Officer / Sr. Officer / Executive / Trainee Officer
- Qualification: M.Sc / B.Sc / B.E / B.Tech / ITI
- Experienced: 6 months to 5 yrs
Job Description: Apex Healthcare Limited (Gagillapur-Hyderabad) Hiring For Chemist / Officer / Sr. Officer / Executive / Trainee Officer !
- Important Details :
- Location: Ankleshwar
- Post of date: 11/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Interview Date: 12-04-2022 to 16-04-2022 Timing: 10:00 am onwards
- Venue:Apex Healthcare Limited, Plot no. 4710, GIDC Industrial Estate, Ankleshwar – 393002
- Candidates must carry their updated resume, highest qualification certificates, latest increment letter & pay slip of the last 3 months
- As part of Covid-19 safety measures, candidates are requested to sanitize their hands at the entrance, Maintain social distance and ware face mask before entering the venue.
Apex Healthcare Limited is one of the most reputed and reliable manufacturer &exporter of API, Bulk Drugs and Intermediates in and out of India. Incorporated in 2002, our business operations are centralized at Ankleshwar, the largest chemical industrial estate in entire India and Asian region. Established with an objective to actively promote healthy & safe living, our strategic alliances developed at national and international levels, assist us in achieving fastest growth rate and gain support from Consumers, Exporters and Major MNCs. Apex Healthcare Limited has pursued a strategy of continuous expansion, product branding, research & development, thrust on aggressive marketing.