Amneal pharmaceuticals Walk In Interview 2022 ITI/ B.Sc/ Diploma / B. Pharm / M.Sc/ M. Pharm for Operator/Officer/ Sr. Officer /Executive/ Sr. Executive At Ahmedabad. Amneal pharmaceuticals Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Department : Sterile Manufacturing (Injectable/Parenteral Unit)
- Post Name: Operator/Officer/ Sr. Officer /Executive/ Sr. Executive
- Qualification: ITI/ B.Sc/ Diploma / B. Pharm / M.Sc/ M. Pharm
- Experienced:02 to 7 years
Job Description: Amneal pharmaceuticals Hiring For Operator/Officer/ Sr. Officer /Executive/ Sr. Executive !
- Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Post of date:19/04/2022
- Note :Interested candidates may share their updated resume with email@example.com
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
1. Sterile Manufacturing (Injectable/Parenteral Unit)
Designation: Operator/Officer/ Sr. Officer /Executive/ Sr. Executive
Area: Aseptic & Controlled area operation (Filling, Sealing, filtration, intervention, Production QMS, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, terminal sterilization etc.)
Line: Ophthalmic, PFS, Lyo and Vial
Machine Exposure: Three piece sterile eye drop machine (Groninger), nenomil, isolator, Trucking, Bosch, fedegree & Optima
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background & exposure to filling process is desirable.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area & Controlled area related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- Preparation & review of BMR-BPR
- Preferred Exposure for Ophthalmic line: Three piece sterile eye drop filling machine operation (Groninger), Nanomill Operation, autoclave (Fedegari) Manufacturing and Filtration vessel operation, CIP and SIP processing
- Knowledge of packing area operation and visual inspection
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
You can share CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Amneal pharmaceuticals is a Global, specialty, innovation driven, emerging, generic bio- pharmaceutical company that is asserting itself among the world’s foremost pharmaceutical companies. JEPL is having EU GMP certification of Oncology (orals), Contrast Media (SVP & LVP) and facility for Cephalosporin’s (DPI) currently delivering the products like Anti-Cancer and Antibiotics, Contrast media.