Alkem Laboratories Hiring 2022 B. Pharm / B.Sc / B. Com with MBA / Supply Chain management for Senior Manager – Supply Planner At Mumbai, Maharashtra, India . Alkem Laboratories Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior Manager – Supply Planner
- Qualification: B. Pharm / B.Sc / B. Com with MBA / Supply Chain management
- Experienced:10-12 years (Preference – Pharma manufacturing industry)
Job Description: Alkem Laboratories Hiring For Senior Manager – Supply Planner !
- Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Post of date:03/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead supply planning operations of all Own manufacturing units & LL locations
- Support New Launch team with on time launches & further commercial planning post launch
- Lead Plant S&OP meetings & interact with cross functional team for smooth supplies from plants
- Review & release of monthly MRP (Material requirement planning output)
- Process improvements – Review, Improve, Automate & Simplify existing process RM/PM planning
- Review with team & Management reporting (R vs. C) & (A vs. C)
- Lead weekly meetings with Plant planners & purchase team for on time delivery of RM/PM
- Project Management – Support AVD, New launches, Alternate sites, Product shifting etc.
- Review production & packing schedule to prioritise critical supplies for the month
- Inventory Management – Review & controlling of Slow / Non-moving RM/PM
- Ensure timely service of critical requirements
- Manage Art work Change management
- Coordinate with Quality & Logistic for On time quality release & FG dispatches
Projects, Automation & Process Improvement:
- Expert in SAP operations for MM/PP/MRP/Material allocation modules
- Review Dashboard analysis with all team members & take required actions
- Leading Team of 3-5 members at Corporate office & Site planner
- Develop team to take up new challenges & additional responsibilities within team
- Keep team motivated with frequent engagements, trainings, role change etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.