Accenture Walk-in interview 2021 for Team Lead/Consultant-Pharmacovigilance At Bengaluru.Accenture Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Accenture
- Post Name: Team Lead/Consultant-Pharmacovigilance
- Qualification: Master of Pharmacy
- Minimum Experience:07 – 11 years
- Location: Bengaluru
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Team Lead/Consultant-Pharmacovigilance in Accenture !We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Medical Writing
- Pharmaceutical Drug Safety Surveillance
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply
Accenture plc is an Irish-domiciled multinational company that provides consulting and processing services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $44.33 billion in 2020 and had 537,000 employees. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, 48,000 in the US, and 50,000 in the Philippines.