Accenture Hiring 2021 Bachelor of Pharmacy for Analyst-Pharmacovigilance At Bengaluru. Accenture Notification full detailes below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Analyst-Pharmacovigilance
- Designation: Analyst
- Qualification: Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Experienced:3 to 5 years
Job Description: Accenture Hiring For Analyst-Pharmacovigilance !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bengaluru
- Post of date: 04/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Pharmaceuticals Processes vertical and help us with the processes to collect, monitor, research, assess and evaluate information on the adverse effects of medication with a view to identifying new information about hazards associated with medicines and consequently, prevent harm to patients. It also deals with the reviewing and resolving of discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines. Employees under this span can also be responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Clinical Database objects.
You will be working as a part of Pharmacovigilance team which designs and maintains a safety database to monitor single case support activities; source distribution for business partners and perform medical literature searches. Responsible for data entry, MedDRA coding, and label assessment of the adverse events in SUSAR cases. If there are issues with the provided information, the scientist is contacted for verification.
In Medical Affairs, you will have to design, develop and deliver business solutions related to the medical affairs group of pharmaceutical companies, including thought leadership development, medical publications, education and information, medical grants, advisory boards and advocacy, regulatory review and approval of pharmaceutical drugs and perform publishing and quality control tasks on submission components.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.