Accenture Hiring 2021 B.sc for New Associate-Pharmacovigilance At Chennai. Accenture Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: New Associate-Pharmacovigilance
- Designation: New Associate
- Qualification: B.sc
- Experienced:0 to 1 years
Job Description: Accenture Hiring For New Associate-Pharmacovigilance !
- Important Details :
- Location: Chennai
- Post of date: 15/12/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Pharmaceuticals Processes vertical and help us with the processes to collect, monitor, research, assess and evaluate information on the adverse effects of medication with a view to identifying new information about hazards associated with medicines and consequently, prevent harm to patients. It also deals with the reviewing and resolving of discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines. Employees under this span can also be responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Clinical Database objects.
You will be part of a dynamic Pharmacovigilance team with array of capabilities ranging from detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects or any other medicine/vaccine related problem following Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP) per client SOPs and applicable global regulatory requirements (Individual Case Safety Reports) to working on various aspects of Aggregate reports such as planning, authoring, reviewing and publishing of PBRER, PSUR, DSUR, PADER, Addendum to clinical overview (AdCO), Risk Management Plan (RMP), Signal detection and validation reports (SDVR), Cosmetovigilance Safety Reports (CoSR). The Pharmacovigilance team is also responsible for authoring and reviewing clinical documents such Protocols and amendment, Investigator Brochure, Clinical Study Reports (CSR), Synoptic/Abbreviated CSR, Safety Narratives, Clinical Overview/abbreviated Clinical Overview.
In Medical Affairs, you will have to design, develop and deliver business solutions related to the medical affairs group of pharmaceutical companies, including thought leadership development, medical publications, education and information, medical grants, advisory boards and advocacy, regulatory review and approval of pharmaceutical drugs and perform publishing and quality control tasks on submission components.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.