Abbott Laboratories Hiring 2022. Abbott Laboratories Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Abbott Laboratories Laboratories is an American multinational medical devices and health care company with headquarters in Abbott Laboratories Park, Illinois, United States.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: SR. EXECUTIVE-QUALITY CONTROL
Job Description: Greeting from Abbott Laboratories !!!!
- Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai
- Post of date:27/12/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
1. To follow current GMP, safety & GLP norms in the laboratory testing areas respectively.
2. Awareness on current guidelines, policies, procedures, and techniques of quality control
3. Upkeep of Laboratory with respect to compliance and safety.
4. To maintain cleanliness and its records in the laboratory.
5. To perform analysis of the Raw materials, Packing Materials, Intermediate samples, finished
product and Stability Samples and other miscellaneous incoming samples.
6. To perform routine calibration of the analytical instruments.
7. To review sampling and testing of Samples from water system.
8. Preparation and review of Standard Operating Procedures, Standard Testing Procedures,
Analytical Specifications, Method of analysis and Analytical Worksheet.
9. To maintain the Residual Samples for Raw Materials and Finished Products.
10. To perform loading and withdrawal of the Stability Samples in the stability Chambers.
11. To perform daily temperature and Humidity monitoring of laboratory.
12. To perform Sampling of Raw materials, Packing Materials and Consumables.
13. To maintain Packing material testing and Sampling Area in compliance with safety.
14. To perform the Cleaning Activities and Sampling Activities.
15. To maintain the Reserve Samples for Raw Materials.
16. To perform activities related to Qualification, validation, requalification and decommissioning of
laboratory instruments/ equipments.
17. Handling, Operation, and maintenance of all computerized system software associated with
instruments and documentation.
18. To ensure GxP compliance.
19. Responsible for receipt and inward the incoming materials in QC laboratory.
20. Responsible for analysis of alternate vendor development samples of Raw Material.
21. Any other work assigned by the Manager.