Abbott Laboratories Hiring 2023. Abbott Laboratories Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Abbott Laboratories Laboratories is an American multinational medical devices and health care company with headquarters in Abbott Laboratories Park, Illinois, United States.
- Post Name: EXECUTIVE – QA
- Qualification & Experience Required : Postgraduate in Chemistry/Bachelor graduate in chemistry/ Dairy chemistry/ Food science with 2-3 years’ experience in food industry or Graduate in Chemistry/ Food science with 4-5 years’ experience in food industry
Job Description: Greeting from Abbott Laboratories !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: INDIA – JHAGADIA
- Post of date:23/01/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
PRIMARY FUNCTION/PRIMARY GOALS/OBJECTIVES: Analysis and review of IPT lab and Lab management
Describe the primary goals, objectives or functions or outputs of this position.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: • Interpersonal skills in order to have healthy relationship with colleagues working in different functions at site. Decision making skills regarding the IN-PROCESS QUALITY status of finished products, in-process materials & environment and Hygiene/GMP of process equipment’s, manufacturing area/ware house/Factory premises. & dispatch vehicles ex Jhagadia plant. Communication skills in order to understand and provide necessary feedback or solutions within the QA team and internal customers. In process thinking in order to go in depth understanding of RCA of Quality & Hygiene/GMP related complex issues and provide the best feasible solutions at shop floor. Decision making skills in order to handle the In process quality problems involved at Site.
• Ensure self and team members consistently follow all EHS rules and procedures.
• Ensure self and team members immediately report any EHS incident and/or near misses (unsafe acts and conditions) promptly to supervision.
• Attend all required safety training and medical surveillance program requirements.
• Ensure self and team members wear all required PPE.
• Consistently take a leadership role in identifying team members who are and are not following procedures
• Complete required BBS observations
• Incur zero injuries of self and team members as a result of unsafe action/behaviour or failure to follow established procedures or guidelines.
• Identify and report to supervision opportunities to reduce energy and water use, waste generation within your work area. Has Adaptability, Innovation, Initiative, Teamwork, Integrity
• Interpersonal skills in order to have healthy relationship with colleagues working in different functions at site.
EDUCATION: • Postgraduate in Chemistry/Bachelor graduate in chemistry/ Dairy chemistry/ Food science with 2-3 years’ experience in food industry or Graduate in Chemistry/ Food science with 4-5 years’ experience in food industry
BACKGROUND: • Knowledge of analytical procedures/ operating methods of equipments. Quality Management System & FSSC 22000 requirements
• Knowledge of QA checks regarding finished product & in-process checks.
• Knowledge of safety aspects of QA Labs. / GMP requirements in a food processing industry.
• Hands on experience of handling GLP, GHP, GDP, cGMP etc
ACCOUNTABILITY/SCOPE: • Communication skills in order to understand and provide necessary feedback or solutions within the QA team and internal customer.
• To support in preparation of Opex & Capex budgets for In process function, making the proposal and close follow-up of execution of new and existing projects
• Preparation of SOPs and work instructions whenever new QMS requirements become effective. Carryout gap analysis of new QMS documents and take actions for their implementation
• Ensure that the laboratory operates with calibrated equipment and carryout performance qualifications of the equipment, as per the frequencies
• Building and Managing IPT team to assure the capability and stability, Recommending the structure, roles and responsibilities for the IPT lab, Recruiting talents, Behaving as an example of the IPT staff, Communicating the site goals/metrics, Performing people manager’s activities on setting goals, coaching and reviewing performance, Supporting functional head on building the function structure to achieve the function goals
• Promote and support team development activities
• Impart training to workmen and staff on GMP requirements and QMS requirements
• Carryout validations for new equipment and existing equipment,
• Ensure right product quality is released for market by carrying out the timely and accurate analysis of all the finished products in shifts and timely feedback to Production on quality trends.
• To ensure right quality in process by performing the analysis of intermediate products and in process checks to ensure the conformity to specified norms & timely information to concerned departments.
• Ensure accuracy of measurement by carrying out the calibration of all the equipment’s and measuring instruments in labs as per specified norms
• To maintain and upkeep the hygiene, cleanliness and work place safety in lab
• To ensure adherence to EHS guidelines, focusing on safe working environment and complying with EHS audit citations pertaining to Quality.
• To responsible to collect and overall management of the Retention Samples as per AN policy.
• Conduct root cause analysis for deviations and carry out trouble shooting with Manufacturing as well as Engineering.
• Achieve high level of repeatability and reproducibility of in process packaging results, demonstrate active participation in Inter laboratory error control .
• Ensure that the laboratory operates with calibrated equipment and carryout performance qualifications of the equipment, as per the frequencies.